GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$4,000 OFF

Bdurrell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Z06
Visited the Lakeland Florida Volkswagen dealership today and they had 4 Golf R's on the showroom floor at $4,000 off MSRP!

That's got to be a good deal. 3 are Blue and have DSG. One is red and has a 6 speed.

Sharing in case someone who is in Florida wants a deal.

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Visited the Lakeland Florida Volkswagen dealership today and they had 4 Golf R's on the showroom floor at $4,000 off MSRP!

That's got to be a good deal. 3 are Blue and have DSG. One is red and has a 6 speed.

Sharing in case someone who is in Florida wants a deal.
Thank you for the info; definitely a great deal.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

njfgray

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/ DSG
Expires 4/30/17 & $1000 of the discount requires lease or finance through the dealership.

Snitt

Ready to race!
As long as there's no prepayment penalty, there's nothing stopping someone from purchasing it with dealer financing and then turning right around and refinancing it with their preferred lender. I did that with my R. My credit union is a pain when buying a car, but their refinance process is simple. I called them, told them what I was thinking of buying, confirmed I qualified for the rate, and then didn't bother haggling with the dealer over financing. The next day, I called my credit union, and two days after that, I stopped by to sign their paperwork.

mookieblaylock

Ready to race!
As long as there's no prepayment penalty, there's nothing stopping someone from purchasing it with dealer financing and then turning right around and refinancing

I just did that with my gti, although i have to make payments for 4 months and then free to pay it off. That was the only way they would honor the truecar price that was like 5k off, had they given that on the R i would have jumped on it

nate704

Go Kart Champion
If you want the best deal on any VW vehicles, give my guy a call at Stohlman VW at tysons corner, VA.
He will give you the best pricing and beat any other offer anytime. Tell him Nathan sent you, and he will hook you up.

Mahmoud (Mo) Abdelaziz
VW Certified Sales Consultant
Stohlman Volkswagen of Tysons Corner
madebelaziz@stohlmanauto.com
571-267-0743 (This is his personal cell and he will answer your text/call anytime)

fragchild

That's a good deal for a new one.
I just picked up a used 2016 in Ft Pierce. $33k w/ 12,000 miles. Already Apr stage 1 ecu and tcu tuned, plus full carbon intake. Thing was there for 35 days and just kept dropping in price.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'll probably have mine for another 5-6 years if it doesn't get stolen, totaled or f-d up since I bought a 7-year MBA.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!