GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

railroader

Autocross Newbie

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
The 380 whp was made on the Maestro Adjustable Stage 2 base map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie

Is this a Tamioka?

very similar to it, this Brazilian tunner says it is a custom version of it. Car yielded 420whp here, if someone confirms that it is i sent you more infos

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Still a valid question. I do most of my driving in D and kick it to S when I need passing power. Does the Tamioka basically feel like NA below 3k? Because I like the kick available in third and fourth gear at 2.5k with my IS20.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QnFc4EKfmo&t=239s

The video of the GTI with this turbo of the photo that for me is an ihx475, here in Brazil it is normal to want to hide the game.

It yielded more than 420whp, this dyno here is pretty pessimistic. Best tuners is38 pass with 350whp there

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QnFc4EKfmo&t=239s

The video of the GTI with this turbo of the photo that for me is an ihx475, here in Brazil it is normal to want to hide the game.

It yielded more than 420whp, this dyno here is pretty pessimistic. Best tuners is38 pass with 350whp there

I love the google tanslation of the page:

"The turbo is special there, made in the gringo and with different specifications. "

From your photos it sure looks like the IHX475.

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I love the google tanslation of the page:

"The turbo is special there, made in the gringo and with different specifications. "

From your photos it sure looks like the IHX475.

I agree, the tuner says that this turbo is customized with dimensions provided by it in the US :D

but for me it's a Tomioka, the result was fantastic on that dyno vs IS38.

still running with 102ron 97iad that we have here, which already has e25 in its composition

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
I agree, the tuner says that this turbo is customized with dimensions provided by it in the US :D

but for me it's a Tomioka, the result was fantastic on that dyno vs IS38.

still running with 102ron 97iad that we have here, which already has e25 in its composition

How convenient having the Rocket plate over the serial #...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

teemmy

Ready to race!
How is everyone’s drivability so far? Particularly 1500-3500 rpms?

Drivability is great. I’m getting more used to mine and it puts out good power without the torqueyness - much smoother and easier to drive. My tuner did a great job with drivability. I no longer have traction issues when putting my foot down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk