GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
According to Ferrari/Leclerc it was believed that Vettel was faster at the time. It didn't prove to be the case once in front as Vettel made several small mistakes and couldn't close on Bottas. The truth will be obvious if Vettel continues to make mistakes.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I hope not. Just finished watching the race (out of town and recorded) and what a load of shit. Lec is the better driver no doubt

Sparks will fly until Ferrari realizes this (that Leclerc is better). They keep betting on a four time world champion who somehow can’t drive at the same caliber consistently anymore.

And the Nico/Lewis saga was fun to watch.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
According to Ferrari/Leclerc it was believed that Vettel was faster at the time. It didn't prove to be the case once in front as Vettel made several small mistakes and couldn't close on Bottas. The truth will be obvious if Vettel continues to make mistakes.

I really feel for the guy. It’s like race-by-race he’s losing confidence and the will to compete.

No wonder he’s thinking of retiring early.

For the first time, I actually kinda miss his Italian when he celebrates a win. Tot-tot-tot-tot-tot-tot Grazie ragazzi. Gracie. Vicenti te. Vicenti te. Forza Ferrari e un’altra bandiera a Maranello

Last edited:

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
I think after Ricciardo showed him up badly at Red Bull Racing Vettel never recovered. Maybe he peaked at RB and is has been on the downslide ever since?

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
It reminds me of Jenson Button - good driver, was never WC material. He was at the right place at the right time with Brawn GP to win his only DC.

I feel Seb was THAT lucky for 4 years (being paired with Webber with a non-competitive Ferrari and Merc) and his true forms is showing. Remember the talk that Vettel can't win if he wasn't on pole?

Last edited:

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
They make NASCAR for those bored with racing. ;)

Most NASCAR fans go to a demolition derby and occasionally an actual race breaks out. Then some driver spoils it all by turning the car in front and they have a twenty car wreck fest on the main straight. The fans love it.

Burner1

Ready to race!
They make NASCAR for those bored with racing. ;)

Most NASCAR fans go to a demolition derby and occasionally an actual race breaks out. Then some driver spoils it all by turning the car in front and they have a twenty car wreck fest on the main straight. The fans love it.

Or NHRA . WRC if you can find it

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
NHRA TV ratings have dropped like a rock since FOX started only broadcasting the races when they feel like it...

Personally I'd like to see convicted criminal Bernie in prison for the rest of his miserable life. Germany allowing him to financially bribe his way out of prison for a $100 million for his original $50 million bribe to buy F1 is a disgrace IMNHO. It shows that if you have enough money you are above the law and that's unacceptable.

Burner1

Ready to race!
NHRA TV ratings have dropped like a rock since FOX started only broadcasting the races when they feel like it...

Personally I'd like to see convicted criminal Bernie in prison for the rest of his miserable life. Germany allowing him to financially bribe his way out of prison for a $100 million for his original $50 million bribe to buy F1 is a disgrace IMNHO. It shows that if you have enough money you are above the law and that's unacceptable.

Bernie is a very polarizing man, but I loved how he ran things . Just like F1 , you aren’t winning without bending the rules to your advantage. He is sleazy and also a master negotiator. Fucker not only ripped off men but entire countries .