GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 Golf R MK7.5 - US Release

Navi

Autocross Champion
$7k over ask?! Geez!

She must be talking about the new Golf Type R Clubsport with VTEC. Did you ask her if that includes a bj? Sorry that was sexist and chauvinistic I apologise lol. But seriously?? It's not some M3 CSL.

SRoads

Ready to race!
Hah... And guess how much it is? They want $55k and I know some idiot will buy it :)

It also sucks for a car that has been sitting that long that they want a premium for most likely has paint damage from the wiping it with dirty rags.

S62R

Passed Driver's Ed
Who pays over MSRP for a mass produced car, especially a VW?! No disrespect to VW buyers and I know the R offers a lot of bang for the buck but most people aren't that retarded or desperate.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Hah... And guess how much it is? They want $55k and I know some idiot will buy it :)

If it's really listed at 55k at this point in time the dealer decided they don't want to sell the car for whatever reason and they just want it on the showroom so they threw a crazy price on it. They know the market, they know what they've been selling for and they know a refreshed model is coming next year.

ouchie

If it's really listed at 55k at this point in time the dealer decided they don't want to sell the car for whatever reason and they just want it on the showroom so they threw a crazy price on it. They know the market, they know what they've been selling for and they know a refreshed model is coming next year.

Mike B.

Passed Driver's Ed
It appears that Emich VW has posted an order guide for the 2018 GTI. Hopefully we are closing in on the R order guide as well.
Did not see many surprises other than 3 NEW COLORS for the GTI, including a better looking white.