GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 GTI: white or night blue?

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
There is no such thing as a "Best color, period", color is purely opinion based in the eye of the beholder. The OP has chosen the best two MK7 GTI colors IMO, they both look great on this car!

Meant to say "most dynamic", why I chose that word who knows! That said, my United Grey is awesome because how well it hides dirt so I'd imagine CSG would be similar; only issue with that is it is a carryover color from the Mk6 whereas NB is new to the Mk7 and unique to the GTI. The number days when I walk outside and think "that's looking sharp" are much higher for the United Gray than for Night Blue. The number of days I walk outside and think "looks like it is time for a cleaning" are much higher for Night Blue. So, on a logical level, it's simply a question of whether you prefer lower maintenance or how it looks at its best. If the latter, blue would fit your desires.
We park our cars outside so that affects the experience, when we have a garage the experience may change. . Can't go wrong with picking s metallic since they're no charge.

Last edited:

acapvwgti

Ready to race!
If I could choose between these two colors I guess the blue , because I like dark cars..my last 4 GTIs were all black

barisk

Ready to race!
night blue! It needs work but if you do it often and with right products. believe allot of people will turn their head to look twice! in the sun it shine's like crazy.

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
I am a little biased but the blue is dead sexy. As already mentioned pictures do not do the depth of paint justice. Also, in some light it looks almost black.

Gti75

Passed Driver's Ed
I've ordered white and can't wait. Looks great. I guess it's a personal choice. Blue for some, white for others.
Cheers mate!