GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 New Years Resolutions

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
drink less soda, bring food from home like leftovers, run/gym more although i do it regularly but i tend to get lazy.

save more money, although since i got the mk7, I'm tempting to mod this car for at least $2-3k within 8 months, i.e. stage 1, dsg tune, michelin pilot as3, intake, springs, n spacers.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i guess i do have one, i hope to pay off 100% of the credit card debt. Shouldn't be hard, question is do I want to pay it off by May and be fairly broke until then, or ride it through the end of the year.

That's funny you say that because I have been debating the same thing. I can pay mine off by may but then I'll be broke as well lol. Decisions decisions.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Do well in school
Try and get a full-time job at my University's PD

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Post more.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
NY resolutions suck since no one keeps them lol

Mine is to spend a lot less time on social media but like hell that will ever happen :laugh:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
NY resolutions suck since no one keeps them lol

Mine is to spend a lot less time on social media but like hell that will ever happen :laugh:

haha same here, but i need to spend less time on car forums, especially here and the mk7 forums I'm on now, that way i can be less tempted to dump money, concentrate on work more, I'm pretty much addicted to golfmk6 when i don't even have a mk6 anymore :laugh: