GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 MK7 GTI DSG stuttering/hesitating under boost

CurbSideWeg

Car(s)
2015 VW GTI
Just this morning on my way to work My 2015 MK7 GTI has stuttering/hesitation under boost. The previous night it worked fine. So far this occurs with every gear and all speeds. the moment the car reaches about 2 psi it starts bucking. This occurs under full and partial acceleration. My idle is fine and if I baby it below boost the engine runs smooth and shifts normally and there are no warning lights. The only modifications I have is Cobb v3. I will try datalogging after work and possibly reverting back to stock from the Cobb. Any ideas? Would a boost leak cause this stuttering? Perhaps the diverter valve?

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
Pull codes? Could be all sorts of stuff. For 'fine yesterday, crap today' under load, my first guess would be failed coilpack.

CurbSideWeg

Car(s)
2015 VW GTI
Pull codes? Could be all sorts of stuff. For 'fine yesterday, crap today' under load, my first guess would be failed coilpack.
Ill check as soon as I get off work to see if its throwing any codes. If its coilpack related would they act normal while idling or cruising? both of those times its perfectly fine, just while under boost does it start acting up. ill be troubleshooting on my ride home haha. do you think I just need to to be relatively easy "cheap" to fix.