GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 coats of turtle wax hybrid ceramic on the GTI and GLI. 24 hours in between coats

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I used the TW seal and shine today, here’s some pics for comparison
6341FFDA-5ECF-443F-AC37-DD8BB466E2F0.jpeg
E2FAE9F5-8E7F-48AA-BC00-08D1E2C9CFE4.jpeg
A090A82A-FEAF-4014-BB1E-5497085792FC.jpeg

Still some decent reflection, not quite as much as the pics of the hybrid though

RMinNJ

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI S
Turtle Wax came out with their Graphene Flex Wax today...if its like the Seal and Shine and doesn't spot ....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Turtle Wax came out with their Graphene Flex Wax today...if its like the Seal and Shine and doesn't spot ....
I saw pan the organizers video on the subject. Looks promising! I won’t have to wax for another 6 months, I’m going to be looking forward to giving it a try

instead of graphene oxide tw went for pure graphene. I’m sure it’ll be a great product.

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
I saw pan the organizers video on the subject. Looks promising! I won’t have to wax for another 6 months, I’m going to be looking forward to giving it a try

instead of graphene oxide tw went for pure graphene. I’m sure it’ll be a great product.

Yes, I'm thankful I have until late spring to see if I want to use it or not. Let a bunch of other people use it, test it, do the comparisons then just swoop in and grab it if it's as good as the hype in the spring. I'm happy with TW Ceramic spray (my car topping CQuartz UK) and 303 Graphene (wife's car topping Adam's Ceramic coating), so we will see come spring how they both have faired.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes, I'm thankful I have until late spring to see if I want to use it or not. Let a bunch of other people use it, test it, do the comparisons then just swoop in and grab it if it's as good as the hype in the spring. I'm happy with TW Ceramic spray (my car topping CQuartz UK) and 303 Graphene (wife's car topping Adam's Ceramic coating), so we will see come spring how they both have faired.
Agreed. We are in a wait and see position and it’s advantageous