GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'16 Golf Sportwagen TSI SE

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Soooo...just took advantage of my VW Partner pricing, $2k VW loyalty cash, and traded in a 2010.5 Wolfsburg 4Motion Tiguan (Loved the Tiguan :( but after 5+ years it was time to move on). I will post my impressions tomorrow, since it's pretty late now but listed below is what we got.

2016 Golf Sportwagen SE TSI
Pure White on Black

Options
-Lighting Package (Bi-Xenon Headlights, Auto-Lights, Low/High Speed Cornering Lights, and LED Ambient Interior Lighting)

-Driver's Assistance Package (Blind Spot Monitoring, Forward Collision Warning/Auto Braking, Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Keep Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Park Pilot, Parking Sensors Front/Rear, Park Guide Assist, Interior Dimming Mirror)

-Chrome Tail Pipes

-Mud Flaps

-Rubber Mats

-CarGo Trunk Liner

-Roadside Assistance Kit

MSRP
$31,005

Sold
$26,900

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I don't have much planned but I did order a Neuspeed Power Module...I will post impressions once I install it put on some mileage.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Update: 11/15/15

- 50% tint on rear windows (5 total)
- Clear Bra Rear Bumper
- Bump Shox 2.0 Front Bumper Protector
- OEM VW Rear License Plate Frame
- 215/55R16 Continental ExtremeWinterContact w/ Sport Edition A9 Wheels (to be installed)
- Neuspeed Power Module...I'm loving the increase in power with stock power band. Probably as fast as my MK6 GTI when stock

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Nice looking vagen!

starkojpeg

Passed Driver's Ed
That looks sweet! What does that Neuspeed Module do? Does it void any warranties that came with the car? I just got a 2015 Sportwagen S 1.8 myself and looking for tips on what to add to it.

JD_MK7

Ready to race!

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Nice looking vagen!

Thanks!

That looks sweet! What does that Neuspeed Module do? Does it void any warranties that came with the car? I just got a 2015 Sportwagen S 1.8 myself and looking for tips on what to add to it.

What JD_MK7 said hahah. It doesn't void any warranties as long as you remove it before going to the dealer (10 min process). The ECU is never touched and the main reason why I went with it. You should also consider the JB1 which gives boost options unlike the Neuspeed.