GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

Quick/possibly stupid question

Okay so I'm thinking about making a road trip from Florida to California in the summer, and I'll only be 19. Let's just say someone crashes into my GTI, or if I have VW car problems in the middle of the road trip....will I be able to rent a car or what? I know it's probably a really stupid...
  2. 0

Need help finding GTI shirt

So I have this black GTI shirt that I got for Christmas 2007, and I really want another one. It's my favorite shirt, but I don't think VW stocks it any longer. It was an American Apparel T-shirt with the fast outline on the front. Anyone know where I can find one??
  3. 0

New car in the garage. (2010 Camaro SS)

xxxxxxxxxx
  4. 0

The Taking of Pelham 123.

I saw this movie last night, and I must say that I walked away fully satisfied. I loved this movie. John Travolta and Denzel Washington did great. I would definitely see this again. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
  5. 0

Just got a Macbook for graduation...question!

So I installed AIM onto this new macbook, but it is sooooo slow. Why? Does anybody know why it takes a lifetime for my typed message to even show up, let alone send?
  6. 0

alltel and verizon??

does anyone know if i can get a verizon phone (blackberry storm) if i am currently under alltel? this merging thing is confusing and i want to get a new phone on thursday.
  7. 0

Objectum Sexuality

Watch this. I saw this on the local news (it was a different video though) and I just find it strange and hilarious. I mean, I'm sure people like this have some kind of disorder, but c'mon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE3pGYjz8Ws&annotation_id=annotation_949485&feature=iv
  8. 0

Adventureland

I went into this movie thinking it was going to be pretty lame. But, it was actually surprisingly funny and all together it was a great movie. I might see it again tomorrow with another friend.
  9. 0

Starting photography

So I know people have most likely asked this a billion times, but I am thinking about getting a DSLR camera, and I'm wondering what you guys would recommend for a starter. I'm only 17 (almost 18) and I would like to get a nice camera since all I have now is my cell phone lol. I would like to...
  10. 0

Pontiac G8--Euro car?

I just noticed that the new Pontiac G8 is looking a lot like a euro car. the key. the light switch. the info screen by the speedometer. etc...
  11. 0

PostSecret

I'm addicted to reading PostSecrets. In case you didn't know, they're secrets you mail anonymously on a 4"x6" homemade postcard. http://youtube.com/watch?v=tzq3srbYEUY http://youtube.com/watch?v=CvpyYME2XzE&feature=related
  12. 0

Anybody like Paramore?

I honestly think Paramore is one of the best bands out there right now. They sound amazing when performing live. Some people have only heard their single "Misery Business," and honestly, I like a lot of their songs better than that one. These are my favorite perfomances by them...
  13. 0

This is why I hate teenagers

Okay, so before you read anything, I'm a 16 year old teenager. But I'm way more mature than most of them. When I was driving my 2007 Honda Civic, someone on a school bus threw gum on my car. Well, today a bus pulls up next to me in my 2008 GTI (I'm in the turn lane to turn right) and some...