GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. danger dan

Alternatives to itunes/zune software

So basicly i used to be an apple guy, had a couple powerbooks and macbooks but decided to switch back to PC. Havent looked back since then. But anyways, ive been using Itunes and had an ipod. but im pretty much sick of itunes and it being so frustrating to transfer music and whatnot. My ipod...
  2. danger dan

question to any of you englishmen.

so i just had a question regarding transportation in the UK. i am flying there in 2 weeks for my spring break and know 2 people out there i am going to stay with. ones in leicester and another in ipswich. i was originally just going to spend maybe 4 days at each of their places but i think i...
  3. danger dan

Best drunk/brawling event

so i pretty much love going to events where there are just packs of sloppy drunk people fighting each other. so far, my options are monster jam, wwe, or a nascar race. i heard monster jam and wwe stopped selling booze. even though i would get trashed in the parking lot first. so if thats the...
  4. danger dan

So what did you guys get for christmas?

thought id make a thread where we can share the things we all got for christmas, or gave for that matter. ad of now im not sure, got some cash from the grandparents but we will wait till tomorrow and see.
  5. danger dan

Holiday gift idea thread

so, figured i would make this to see if i could get any ideas from people who have already bought stuff. my parents are pretty hard to pick a gift for, at least for something i havent gotten them already, post what you bought for your rents.
  6. danger dan

Most Disgusting thing i have ever seen on the internet, EVER. NOT AT ALL WORK SAFE!!!

i shit you not, i feel nauseous. this is just terrible. oh and their is nudidty, and blood and stuff, be warned. http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html
  7. danger dan

transfering ipod songs to your computer.

so basically i have 2 computers, my old mac, which contains the majority of my music, and a pc that i use full time now. i need to use my ipod as a harddrive to transfer all my music to my pc. ive tried a couple of those transfer programs and i cant get them to work, maybe its because the ipod...
  8. danger dan

Rick astley to perform at the mtv 2008 europe music awards

AND he is a nominee for "best act ever" vote for him haha. shit is going to be hilarious if he wins an award. god i love the internet. http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#__best_act_ever www.bestactever.com/2008/10/28/rick-to-perform-at-emas-hell-yeah/
  9. danger dan

Lil wayne playing guitar?

are you Fuc*ing kidding me?? this is the most awful shit ive ever seen. its even worse than fred durst playing guitar. i mean seriously, when did he begin playing? 2 weeks ago? its not rap, you cant just freestyle on the guitar without knowing how to play.t...
  10. danger dan

HALOWEEN idea thread!

so, what are your ideas? im still not sure so maybe i can pick something off of one of you guys ha. last year i was bob ross, this year im thinking maybe tom cruise from top gun, gata get a flight suit ha.
  11. danger dan

how often do you go pewp?

so how often do you guys go pewp a day, personally, i crap about once every other day. maybe i dont eat enough fiber, but my crapping scedule is pretty much spot on. every other day i wake up, brush my teeth, and just before im ready to get into the shower i let one rip.
  12. danger dan

detroits newest hip-hop sensation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg Perhaps the most influential and important Avant Garde Hip-Hop song of our century. When I watch this video, I see the obvious influence towards another artist Reh Dogg and his music video called 'Why Must I Cry'? She intentionally uses a Panasonic...
  13. danger dan

can anyone make a GIF

so, i found this random video with a pretty funny part that i think would make a good gif for internet posting pleasures. like after someone posts a corny joke or something you could post it up. its at around 2:25 in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vlSPRtZpQg
  14. danger dan

question for the mountain bikers here.

So i saw a thread a week or so back about mountain bikng but a swear its been deleted or something. anyways someone told me to PM them about this topic but i cant remember who it was.what im trying to figure out is what the best way to go about getting into mountain biking would be. Right now im...
  15. danger dan

GolfMKV T-Shirt, need design ideas.

well, ive been getting a lot of pm's and whatnot regarding interest in the t-shirts that i made about a year ago. I think that i am going to make another batch of t-shirts but want to see what you guys would be interested in as far as a design goes. last year i did the attached design printed...
  16. danger dan

looking for info on a cell phone feature?

so i remember back a few years ago one of my friends had a phone that could do something pretty interesting. he had some feature where he could listen to what the people on the other line were saying when they werre calling him. like when it was ringing for the people calling him he could listen...
  17. danger dan

need help downloading something

so im trying to download a rosetta stone language program. there are 3 parts. the actual progrmas themselves, an activation code file, and an application file to actually run the program on. i tried dowloading this zip file of the activation crack code, but it keeps opening up in itunes for...
  18. danger dan

England, you can suck on this

happy 4th of july. seriously, i hope people dont take offense of coarse its a joke. http://break.com/index/america-rules-england-sucks.html whats everyone got planned?
  19. danger dan

when the DDT comes, then the snake comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9clRpVbYZw8 ha, wrestling fans will especially enjoy this. me and my friends have been joking around saying quotes from this interview for like the past few weeks.
  20. danger dan

Sheetz + Hammered Drunk = Fail

so, i went to sheetz last night after a party, like 4am (4:36 actually hah) and ordered a sub as usual. being completely hammered i ordered a 12 inch to start, then put all kinds of shit on it that were absolutely terrible. honey mustard on a pepperoni sub? haha heres my reciept. oh yea, and...