GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

looking for info on a cell phone feature?

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
so i remember back a few years ago one of my friends had a phone that could do something pretty interesting. he had some feature where he could listen to what the people on the other line were saying when they werre calling him. like when it was ringing for the people calling him he could listen to what was being said before he actually answered the phone.
i have no idea what kind of phone or service he had at the time, but that feature is pretty damn cool. anyone here know about it and what phones/services offer it?

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
That sounds pretty cool.

On an almost completely unrelated note. I set my voicemail message to simply playback "Hello?" and the messages I get are hilarious. People often fall for it over and over again. Eventually, you'll get messages like "Hello? Hello? GOD F**KING DAMMIT!!!"

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
I don't see how that could work since the call isn't connected until the other line answers, unless the call is connected and there are some extra rings added to the other partys line, meanwhile the call is actually connected??Sounds cool, I'd like to know more about that.

I fall for that "hello?" voicemail everytime

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
yea i guess your phone actually answers it and dubs a ring over it or something, i have no idea.

but it would be interesting to see what people say when there calling you, like some girls at a party being like "shh act like you want to hang out with him so we can get a ride home" i remember my friend got shit like that all the time.