GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

H&R Rear Sway Bar for MK7 GTI $150

FS is 26mm rear sway bar for MK7 GTI. Price is $150 picked-up in 91326. Please text me at 818-291-3694 if interested. Thanks,
  2. H

ST Coilovers and H&R Rear Sway Bar For Sale $500

Hi, Trying to free up space in the garage. For sale are ST Coilovers, H&R rear sway bar, and Spulen front end links used for around 13k miles. $500 for everything or 400 for the coilovers and links, 125 for the rear sway bar. picked-up in 91326. Please contact me via text at 818-291-3694 if...
  3. H

FS GTI Parts - NPM, RSB, ST Coilvers, Sparco Wheels etc. All for $1000

FS GTI Parts - NPM, RSB, ST Coilvers, Sparco Wheels etc. Hi, I am going back to stock. So now, up for sale are some GTI parts. I am selling these as a lot and will not sell separately. Parts have been used for about 13k miles, never been raced or tracked. I am selling everything for $800...
  4. H

FS GTI Parts - NPM, RSB, ST Coilvers, Sparco Wheels etc. All for $1000

Hi, I am going back to stock. So now, up for sale are some GTI parts. I am selling these as a lot and will not sell separately. Parts have been used for about 13k miles, never been raced or tracked. I am selling everything for $1,000 picked-up in 91326. (1) Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8 wrapped...
  5. H

Comfort - Coilovers vs VWR springs

Hi, Help please. I have a simple question. Would VWR springs on stock dampers be more comfortable than ST coilovers/KW V1? Anybody have experience with these setup? I currently have STs installed and would like a more comfortable ride. I have a BNIB set of VWR springs uninstalled and was...
  6. H

Volkswagen Recalls Nearly 92,000 Vehicles For Engine, Braking Issues

http://consumerist.com/2015/11/04/volkswagen-recalls-nearly-92000-vehicles-for-engine-braking-issues-2/ and here's the report http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/acms/cs/jaxrs/download/doc/UCM488597/RCLRPT-15V705-5588.PDF
  7. H

Coilovers installed, do i need adjustable swaybar endlinks

Hi, This topic has been discussed on other forums and about other cars. But for our cars, when lowered with coilovers, do we need front adjustable swaybar endlinks? My car is lowered on ST-X coilovers. I love the ride, and the handling even more, especially when compared to stock. Nose dive...
  8. H

PIC Request - Enkei RPF1 18s on GTI

Hi, Does anyone have a picture of Enkei RPF1 18x7.5 ET48 in Silver on a White MK7 GTI? thanks in advance.
  9. H

Help - PP GTI vs modded non-PP

Guys, I've had my non-PP GTI for a year now and have loved it, but recently been bored with it in its current stock state. I am thinking of either getting a fun car or keep mine and install coils, tires, and maybe brakes depending on budget. I have also been toying with the idea that for the...
  10. H

Do US Spec Golfs play videos?

Hi, I have a U.S. spec GTI S. If I have movies (AVI, MP4) saved on the SD, does the car have the ability to play them on the screen? I tried it, but it did not work. I am just curious that maybe there is a vacgom tweak that unlocks this feature or something? Thanks in advance.
  11. H

2.0TFSI DSG Metallic Rustle/Rattle between 1500-3000 rpm

Hi, I am just wondering. Does anybody else get the metallic rustle sound with load on their cars?For me, it happens only when the car is in gear (mine is dsg) and under load between 1500-3000 rpm. I tried recording the sound, but the mic did not pick up the sound I am referring to. Many A3...
  12. H

Engine pinging from a dead stop

Hi, As the title says, my car's engine occasionally pings. It did it from day 1. At first I thought it was because of the cheap gas the dealer put in the tank. But after my first refuel with 91 octane, it still does it occasionally. Could it be because my car has less than 300 miles? Any...
  13. H

A week old pure white GTI

I succumbed and got myself one. The day I picked her up. Parked next to the wife's car. Parked at work.
  14. H

Cargo Question

Hi, I have a question about the cargo volume of the new Golf. According to this http://www.autoguide.com/manufacturer/volkswagen/2015-volkswagen-golf-review-3913.html, it is 22.8 cu feet. My question is, does that include the area/space on top of the rear parcel shelf? I am not sure how the...