GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Miltek catted downpipe - AWD / Golf R - Baltimore, MD

Golf R went back to stock. Catted Miltek downpipe. Fits AWD MQB car like S3 as well. I put approx 20,000 miles on this downpipe with an ARP tune. High quality cat, no check engine light. Passed Maryland Emissions testing with this on. Located just outside of Baltimore, MD. Willing to...
  2. K

WTB: Spacers / Flush kit

Looking for a flush kit / spacers for GTI or 18" wheel Golf R. Send message if you have one for grabs. Thanks
  3. K

VWR intercooler fitment issue

Has anyone else had fitment issues with the vwr intercooler and intake? I just had the VWR intercooler installed last week but have had their closed intake system since it first came out. I took the intake out last night to install new shifter bushings and noticed the intake box wasn't...
  4. K

WTB: Durbans or Mallorys

Looking for a set of Durban or Mallory wheels in 18" I'm located in Baltimore, MD but will travel a reasonable distance to pick up a good set of wheels. PM me if you have anything
  5. K

FS: Go Fast Bits DV+ Golf R

Traded in my R, no longer need this. Was installed for a few thousand miles. GFB DV+ fits 2015 and up Golf R. $165 shipped to lower 48. I will try to add pics tonight
  6. K

Golf R - APR Boost Gauge kit

SOLD
  7. K

How do you clean the small front windows?

Title pretty much says it all. Ever since I got the windows tinted, the little triangle windows in the front are filthy and need to be cleaned. I just cant fit my hand in there to wipe them down. What does everyone else use to get in there?
  8. K

APR boost gauge home position.

Does anyone else have the APR boost gauge installed? Not sure if mine has an issue or not, but it does not return to zero when the car is shut off. It stays on the last reading, which is usually 20 hg of vacuum. I tapped the gas pedal just before shutting it off tonight and it stuck right at...
  9. K

New MQB dogbone mount insert- trade for beer

I had this Eurocode "street" compound dog bone mount insert installed in my Golf R for about 2 weeks. I traded it out for the 034 motorsports mount. Its basically brand new. Looks dirty in the pics from the silicone I sprayed on it for installation. Located in Baltimore, MD. I'll trade it...
  10. K

Baltimore detail shop

Any recommendations? I live in Baltimore City and Work in the Towson area. Looking for somewhere to go once in a while for a good hand wash and wax. Maybe some Opticoat or similar sealant. My new employer doesn't allow me the luxury of using the wash bay whenever I want.