GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

OnePlus One or iPhone 6

I'm actually considering the Note 4. I plan on giving my OnePlus One away to my brother in law for Christmas but that's only if I find another phone to replace it. Whether its keeping the iPhone 6 or going Note 4, Nexus X, or the rumored HTC One M8 Eye. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  2. V

OnePlus One or iPhone 6

Android lag seems to be a thing but less on certain android phones and even non existent. Which is a shame that it's hit or miss on some phones. It's my understanding that Android L operates at 60 frames per second. So lag should be null and void but when will you get it is the problem right...
  3. V

OnePlus One or iPhone 6

Hey guys, I'm in a pickle here. I've owned literally ever flagship Android phone since the LG G2. My phone before that was the iPhone 5. I love Android, but I also hate it. Same goes for iOS. I'm not truly happy with either one. I won't go into details about that right now but I'm in a unique...
  4. V

VW drivers are Hipsters!

Bah ha good reads. It appears some of you guys think so. Lol
  5. V

MK7 Details?

I read an article about the Mk7 having a different valve system which is where the extra torque comes from, but the turbo is still K03. Can anyone find or confirm details on the engine technical info? I understand the HP and stuff, but I couldn't find the specifics. Is it safe to assume the...
  6. V

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Coupe SS

Perhaps, I didn't really consider this option either since it's above $30k for the base model. From my understanding, cars typically lose about 20-40% value after 2-3 years, after the first wave of lease-es are done so if that's the case a nice Golf R should be about where I'm looking to pay...
  7. V

All the cars I've listed have a few things in common. A turbo, performance oriented versions of their models, FWD (snow and gas mileage) and every single one (rumored or not) at any level has more refinement than my Cobalt SS/TC. I thought about the 2013+ Genesis Coupe 2.0T for a little, but I...
  8. V

Well my choices just want up by one. I don't know how true this article is but if it is I am considering it. Mk7 GTI Focus ST Dart SRT-4 Cruze SS (Z24) Mini Cooper S These are on my radar, In no particular order, all I care about is a nicer car, a better daily drive on any level over my...
  9. V

VW drivers are Hipsters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g9BJ33KJRI&feature=player_embedded#! Hipster song
  10. V

VW drivers are Hipsters!

We have an expression here in Colorado, but it's hard to describe if you're not raised here. But we call them Boulder. Because they're like trendy, go green, type of people. You know what I mean. Like cool, but different. It's really hard to explain. I guess like Jazzy or poetry readers... I...
  11. V

VW drivers are Hipsters!

So I spoke with a couple engineers at my job that are into tuner cars like myself. I currently own a SS/TC, but anyway... Engineer A; Drives a Hyundai Genesis Coupe and I respect the styling a lot. It looks really nice. Engineer B; Drives a EvoX and styling wise it's stock, lowered but it's...