GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stage2Sasquatch

FS: Micro-Can Vagcom Cable

Hey guys, Well I've sold my GTI and there's not enough local people that seem to need Vagcom help so I'm selling my Micro-Can Vagcom Cable. It has everything that it came with, including instructions, the box, the receipt and license etc. I'm asking $200 shipped for it.
  2. Stage2Sasquatch

GNWF's Local Service Thread. Vagcom, Install Help, Fender Roller etc.

Hey guys, Just making this point in case anyone wants it, but here's some different things I can help out local guys with. PM me for any details. I am located in Walled Lake, MI just outside on Pontiac. Vagcom: I can rent out/ship my vagcom cable out to either make changes or do logging...
  3. Stage2Sasquatch

GNWF's Continuous Part-out

Hey Guys, The time has come again for another part-out. Here's the details... I am selling my car to buy a Fiesta ST. I will be parting the car out continuously over the course of the next few months. (Will be fully parted in Late September). Basically this thread will be a list of things that...
  4. Stage2Sasquatch

FS: DieselGeek Sigma 6 Short Shifter

Sold! Please delete
  5. Stage2Sasquatch

Question: How to answer text messages using voice?

Hey guys, I feel kind of embarrassed asking this question since I'm a pretty mechanically in-depth person but I'm having troubles with an MIBII feature that others say exists. So is there anyway to answer my text messages, via the voice feature. For instance, if I receive a text message that...
  6. Stage2Sasquatch

WTB/WTT: CTS Turbo Downpipe Catted Conversion

Hey Guys, So I'm actually doing the opposite of another member here. I am looking to trade or buy the CTS Turbo downpipe catted section of the DP. Let me reiterate: I am looking to trade the part with the cat only, not the whole unit. I will pay shipping both ways, plus $35 on my end for a...
  7. Stage2Sasquatch

Official DIY TTRS Clutch Kit

Hey guys, I've been pretty hesitate to post this, but like with the MK6 guys, people will find out sooner or later. This will be a thread dedicated to the part list for the DIY TTRS Clutch Kit. For those of you who don't know (and I'll use the word "similar" loosely) the kits from RSR and...
  8. Stage2Sasquatch

FS/FT Nuespeed Race Springs

Sold, Please delete.
  9. Stage2Sasquatch

Someone slap some sense into me. 2 Dr GTI S -> 4 Dr GTI S w/PP+LP

Okay I need someone to slap some sense into me. I have a 2016 Black GTI S 6MT Base model with 5000 miles and in perfect condition. Recently I have realized I could probably use the two extra doors with the amount of Clients and Co-workers I end up driving around. In addition to this I would...
  10. Stage2Sasquatch

CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe: Review and Install

Hey guys, this will be a talk/review thread of the CTS Inlet pipe. It's fairly cheap being about ~$130 and is a very easy install. Impressions: It was back-ordered when I ordered it, but once available I got it shipped quickly from Emmanueledesign.com. Quality was typical of CTS. Great build...
  11. Stage2Sasquatch

IS38 GTI vs. Pullied 03 Cobra vs. FBO + Cams + Tune LS3 Camaro SS

I am posting this for a guy on the MK7 facebook group because I was almost in complete disbelief. These cars with IS38's are an absolute weapon. Camera car: 5.0 Mustang White GTI: APR IS38 Cobra: Pullied, Unknown other mods Black Camaro: FBO + Cams + Tune XyYzs9RaAAs
  12. Stage2Sasquatch

External Hard-drive for Music Questions

Hello all, Question for you guys... So I have a 2016 GTI w/ MIB 2. For music I am using an external hard-drive via the car's USB port. It works great. I have the music sorted by Artist. The only issue with this is that I am not able to go back and forth and browse different artists with the...
  13. Stage2Sasquatch

Free 034 Motorsport Version 2 Billet Dogbone Insert (Must pick-up((SE Michigan)))

SOLD MODS PLEASE REMOVE Giving away my 034 Version 2 Billet Dogbone Insert. I was one of the one's who had a major NVH increase so I took it off. Completely free as long as you pick it up. I live in West Bloomfield, MI. I only ask that you report back with whether there was a huge NVH increase...
  14. Stage2Sasquatch

Handling FAQ: How to make your car handle the way YOU want.

Hey guys, This will be a work in progress because it's late at night but this will be a thread about making your car handle better. Some of the material will be subjective so take it with a grain of salt. First of all what is a good handling car? Will Update later (Probably 2.12.16) Here's a...
  15. Stage2Sasquatch

Injen Intake: Review/Unboxing/Logs

So this will be a review of the Injen Intake for Gen 3 TSI GTI's. I haven't installed it yet so just wait a day for the actual review and logs. Unboxing: So I bought it last week from New Level Motorsports (http://store.newlevelmotorsports.com/) for $182.00 shipped. It was a great price and I...
  16. Stage2Sasquatch

Official MK7 Muffler Delete FAQ/Review Thread

Hey guys, so as we all know the rule for our cars is Cat-back exhausts for sound and Downpipes for power increase. For me it is hard to justify dropping $700+ for a decent Cat-back system with no performance gains. I've done a little bit of looking around and I have found that deleting the rear...
  17. Stage2Sasquatch

Fiesta ST vs. MK7 GTI. My test drive review and opinion request!

Hey guys, So I need a little help. As some of you may know my 2007 GTI threw a rod randomly while cruising on the highway. It is more economical to part it out and sell it as is then to rebuild it. Thus begins my journey to find another automobile to daily drive. I test drove a 2016 MK7 GTI, and...
  18. Stage2Sasquatch

Modding FAQ. All Information about modifying Mk7's.

So you want to make your slow car fast? Tired of getting passed by V6 minivans? This thread is for you. V1.0 11/23/15 (Original Version with lots of errors) There’s always people asking how to and where to start modifying their car so I’m going to be compiling a thread of information and...
  19. Stage2Sasquatch

The Official Unofficial E85 Ethanol Thread

Hey guys, I thought that I would make a thread to talk about gods nectar I.E E85. For some of you that don't know, APR is developing a flex-fuel system for MK7's that will make ethanol use more mainstream and easy. Burger Motorsport with their JB1 PNP unit is also setup to run an ethanol mix...
  20. Stage2Sasquatch

Looking for a car for my brother. MK4 VR6?

Hey all. So my brother, who is a genuine car enthusiast, is looking for a car to get through college with that is fun to drive, looks good, has tuning potential, and will teach him to be a better driver. It will basically be his DD for a while and we usually do some autoX'ing as well. He found a...