GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Stealth Helicopter used in Pakistan raid?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/top-secret-stealth-helicopter-program-revealed-osama-bin/story?id=13530693 Raid Standard MH-60 What do you guys think? Stealth/E-warfare helicopters. Badass tech regardless. The incident of a helicopter going down due to mechanical issues seemed odd, but if it...
  2. W

Fast Five

Anyone check it out this weekend? I had low expectations seeing where the series had gone but IMO it was surprisingly good. Moving away from CGI stunts and destroying real cars is a good move (though I could just be fucking blind and can't tell the difference now).
  3. W

Portal 2

Anyone excited about Portal 2? Just played through the first one again. Pretty excited for the cross-platform co-op. You buy the PS3 version, you get a steam copy on your Mac/PC as well. WTF is up with there not being a hook-up for 360 users. Or cross-platform co-op with 360 as well? Anyone know?
  4. W

Any web developers/designers out there?

Anyone out there do web design/development? I have been doing some free-lance drupal development (used to be a hobby, now a job) as I try to figure out what the fuck I'm going to do with this BS biology degree I just earned. Curious to see if there are any out there that work with Wordpress...
  5. W

Killzone 3

Anyone been playing the beta? Multiplayer has been better than KZ2 so far IMO, but reviews have been just ok so far. The melee kills get tedious sometimes, can't count how many times I just wanted a normal melee and it started the animation only to be shot by his buddy next to him.
  6. W

Removing stuck filters?

Was taking some shots on the pier today. Long story short, my camera & lens almost fell into the lake. And all I got was an "oops" from the person who did it. Fuck. My interval timer was swallowed up by the sea. Good new is my camera works great, lens is fine, but the UV filter is trashed. I...
  7. W

The future of cars? Full electric?

http://www.wired.com/cars/futuretransport/magazine/16-09/ff_agassi Electric Avenues AutoOS, the Better Place operating system, would transform the transportation grid. Here's how. 1. Charging A special key fob linked to the car indicates the status of the battery. If the logo is throbbing...
  8. W

Woman tortured for 19 hours

I just read this on another forum, all I can say is I lost my stomach reading this. Full story here Seriously, I mean seriously and utterly despicable.
  9. W

Cleaning L lenses?

Yesterday at a shoot in a chemistry lab I got a small amount of tap water sprayed onto the front element of my lens (Thank God it wasn't any of the chemicals that shot out). How do I clean it without damaging the coating?
  10. W

L Lens experience?

I'm looking on getting another lens. I'm trying to decide between the 24-70 f/2.8L or a 35mm f/1.4L. I have used the 24-70 before but it wasn't wide enough for shooting in natural light inside although it was completely amazing outside. I'm leaning towards the 35mm f/1.4 since I love primes and...