GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Killzone 3

walangij

D1 2010!
Anyone been playing the beta? Multiplayer has been better than KZ2 so far IMO, but reviews have been just ok so far. The melee kills get tedious sometimes, can't count how many times I just wanted a normal melee and it started the animation only to be shot by his buddy next to him.

Car(s)
MkV R32
I totally forgot to play the beta. Anyone get this? KZ2 was raw so I'm pretty excited for this one.

walangij

D1 2010!
I got it. IMO the multiplayer is fun. A change of pace from COD, more objective based but similar feel now. Multiplayer is also very balanced, not one obvious OP class or set of skills. I just finished the single player, I found it lacking. Felt like it catered too much to the new Playstation Move. Lots of rail segments. Too many IMO.

walangij

D1 2010!
I think singleplayer would've been more fun with the PS Move. Also I think I just suck at KZ3 singleplayer. Later levels I kept dying until I knew where enemies spawned.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
well first impression... i think the game is gorgeous. the graphics are amazing and the weaponry (sp?) is pretty sick as well.

i do think the dialogue is kinda meh and the story just kinda jumps in; there's no back-story.

BUT, overall and 3 hours in i am loving it so far.... back to real-world work LOL

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
finished the game yesterday and thought the ending was interesting... it leaves you hanging and i am pretty sure there is going to be a KZ4.

SPOILER IN WHITE TEXT:

Did anyone else get the impression that Narville was in the downed cruiser that the helghast were searching for at the end of the game?

He wasnt with the remaining ISA in the space fighter ship things... so idk... i guess it would explain a lot.

the multiplayer is meh... def not as fun as KZ2 but it has potential