GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jersey UG MKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Traded in my Gti for this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jersey UG MKV

Yep DSG. Pic is only 10 hours post install, so may be some more settling to come. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jersey UG MKV

Koni Yellows and H&R OE sport springs installed. I think it’s perfect! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jersey UG MKV

You can just get red badge skins for like $8 too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jersey UG MKV

They are Audi peeler reps made by Alzor. alzor 620s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jersey UG MKV

Applied two coats of Gyeon rim to the wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jersey UG MKV

Nice! Me too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jersey UG MKV

even if you left a little bit who cares. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jersey UG MKV

Anyone can buy anything carpro makes minus the two pro only coatings (Finest and Pro). https://www.carpro-us.com/accessories/mirror-hanger-cquartz-cquartz-uk/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jersey UG MKV

Did similar Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jersey UG MKV

Haha, I was there Friday. Not near the work you had done. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jersey UG MKV

More power! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jersey UG MKV

Finally installed and coded my euro tails. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jersey UG MKV

You need to wipe off whatever is all over your dash. Looks like a case of armor all gone bad......
  15. Jersey UG MKV

who installed the springs? They look good
  16. Jersey UG MKV

I swapped out those hideous license plate bulb housing for the led from the other markets. Nice and clean now without looking ridiculous lighting up a 1/4 mile behind the car like a certain brand does..
  17. Jersey UG MKV

$187 is what that dealer charged me. I bought it there too, they matched Modded Euros price. $187 is over an hour, and it took them over an hour. Even though they are experts, getting those tips perfect takes some time. I am sure it could be done a little cheaper, but it is a VW dealer, and I...
  18. Jersey UG MKV

Got some BFGoodrich G-Force Comp A/S2 tires. Super quiet so far.
  19. Jersey UG MKV

I had Smith VW do mine. They installed the touring. Basically was like I was stock with 4" tips. I swapped out the resonated pipe with the track piece after AWE hooked me up. Track with stock DP is def the way to go. If I go DP later, I am set with the touring part in my garage.
  20. Jersey UG MKV

Picking up a beater/daily driver.

Totally agree. Same thing in the subaru world. These guys put away their 28k WRX for winter to drive a 2k beater, like the car is special. OP in this situation does have a car that at stage 3 probably isn't suited for a daily anymore. He already bought the car, but If I was doing stage 3...