GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A3_8V_BLACK

DSG not farting anymore and it ain't Beano!

Watch this video if you can understand what I'm talking about!!!
  2. A3_8V_BLACK

Hi, I checked the oil level coincidentally 1 month ago!! Everything was ok, on the level!! I did the procedure -Calibration of synchro-points -Reset characteristic curve clutch -Start double clutch fast adaptation Looks like it improved the farts in high rotation!! But what I also noticed, is...
  3. A3_8V_BLACK

Reopening the post!! Does anyone still have this problem?? Mine farts very little, sometimes yes, sometimes no!!! I confess that I'm afraid to do the "Resetting of all adaptation value" procedure, because a message appears saying that there may not be a reversal if there is a problem!!!
  4. A3_8V_BLACK

TVS DQ381 Tune Review

I have TVS STG3 on my DQ250, and it's fabulous....... Even more with LC with RALLY MODE sound!!!
  5. A3_8V_BLACK

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Here common gasoline makes a lot of difference from high octane gasoline!!! I believe that with a high octane gasoline it will come around 310hp.....
  6. A3_8V_BLACK

Hello, I come here with some tests done on a dynamometer!!! Fuel used in the tests: LOW-OCTANE GASOLINE and ETHANE (E50) First test with JB4 on map 0: 263hp 42.2 kgfm. https://datazap.me/u/djdouglaslopes/log-1646444959?log=0&data=1-2-4-18 Second test with JB4 on map 6: 286hp 44.6 kgfm...
  7. A3_8V_BLACK

Hello I made 2 more logs with FOL 20!!! The error no longer appears!! The only thing I found strange, that on the second pull (FOL20_02.CVS) the car didn't even come close to the requested turbo pressure, but even so I stepped on fourth gear again and the turbo pressure came on, what could...
  8. A3_8V_BLACK

Yes, I'm doing the tests.......when I get everything right, I'll put it on the dynamometer...... meanwhile I'll test it on the street.....kakakaka
  9. A3_8V_BLACK

In boost we really have nothing to do!! Regarding the fuel, the AFR was a little rich, that is, if you are going to be rich, the fuel pumps work hard and the car doesn't deliver the power it had to give!!! In these last logs, I'm riding with 20BIAS between 5000rpm to 7000rpm, and FOL at 40, but...
  10. A3_8V_BLACK

Hi @donJimenez The tuner that made my car changed the Wastgate setpoint, that is, even the JB4 asking for more boost, Wastgate opens from a certain point (I believe 5000 onwards). It's not really hitting the target, so I don't know if it's necessary to cut the boost or leave it like that...
  11. A3_8V_BLACK

We are still going to improve a little more, because I have the 3A9F error still present!!! In this log I felt the car a little stronger, holding more high!! I really want to drive the car on the dino to see how many HP it has!!
  12. A3_8V_BLACK

Hello...im back!!! look this logs..... https://datazap.me/u/djdouglaslopes/log-1644371079?log=0&data=1-4-18 https://datazap.me/u/djdouglaslopes/log-1644371176?log=0&data=1-4-18
  13. A3_8V_BLACK

Sounds good!!! I don't understand why in the log with LC every gear change your throttle drops the signal!!! Your AFR looks kind of lean, but I could confirm better with George!!!
  14. A3_8V_BLACK

Yes, I'm exchanging emails with George and we're changing the parameters little by little!!! I'm showing you the logs to get a second opinion, as you seem to be an experienced person in this area!! Did you notice the gear change from 3rd to 4th, as the boost takes a while to reach the target?
  15. A3_8V_BLACK

I'm going to test 20 on FUEL BIAS on the whole track!! Remembering that the FOL is at 50, is that correct?
  16. A3_8V_BLACK

Hello @ZuMBLe voltei......kakakakaka Attached are the logs with 20 FUEL BIAS between 5000 to 7000rpm!!! What do you think about AFR?? In my opinion the AFR was a little leaner, I think it's good, is it in the safety margin?? Another thing I felt, and you can see in the log, is that when you...
  17. A3_8V_BLACK

I understood!! Must be giving a gain of more or less 50cv peak!! I talked to George, and I'm going to drop to 50 FUEL BIAS on every track, I'm waiting for him to answer the email!!
  18. A3_8V_BLACK

In this photo, it is the value only stg2 E50 with IS20!!! Came a very good power!! I didn't have the opportunity to run the car through the dynamometer with the current configuration (STACKED JB4), but I think it should come to about 320hp. what do you think?
  19. A3_8V_BLACK

Really here in Brazil the AUDI 1.8 8V comes with a 1.8 engine and IS12 turbine.....usually many people upgrade to IS20, but the gearbox that comes with these models gives a lot of problems (S-TRONIC 7 CLUTCH DRY), and don't exist here with manual gearbox!!! Why don't you use JB4 anymore...
  20. A3_8V_BLACK

Nice....When you stacked the JB4 with APR, did you use OEM turbo (IS20)?? So, as I said, the flash that is in the car's ECU, for sure, has the wastage setpoint modified, so it can't pour more than 20psi!! But what worries me are the results of the AFR...let me see if I'm right AFR RICH (11...