GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Reverse camera tempremental

I’ve been having an issue on my reverse camera for a while now It’s a 2014 gtd When I get to work naturally I have to shift from d to p In this time about 50% of the time it pops the rear camera up The only way to get it back down is to put ignition on shift to reverse then back to park It...
  2. M

P0131 code golf gtd 2014

I have an i 02 sensor voltage low fault bank one Is there any other causes except the sensor? If it is the sensor does anyone know where it’s located on a Cuna gtd 2.0 2014 Many thanks
  3. M

Tyre pressure warning

Hi all 2014 golf gtd every few days I keep getting a tyre pressure warning issue All tyres are correct as I check them every week anyway How does this sense this? I had the wheels refurbished last year and they said there wasn’t any sensors in the wheels themselves ? I may have a bit of a...
  4. M

Mark 7 headlight cleaning

My golf gtd with led lights seems to have a dirty inside to one of them. I have tried to spray some brake cleaner in and then heated all the vapour out but they have not improved much is there any part accessible to get something in there to polish the insides up there seems to be no water...
  5. M

Golf 7 spoiler

Is there a spoiler that actually fits properly to a mark 7 golf I looked at a Chinese version but wasn’t happy how you would need to stress it to fit brought one from eBay with great reviews at a expensive price but the fit isn’t great either they all seem too short and need to be stressed...
  6. M

Fog lights gtd

2014 gtd with led lights noticed the front left fog light isn’t working also the rear isn’t working either where is the rear fog light located is this a bulb or part of the led structure front led light just a case of checking the wiring and replacing the light ?
  7. M

Mib 2 USB port 5G0035222D

Brought for my mib 2 upgrade only to realise this port won’t work with iphone have tried my my wife’s Android and it works as described looking for a swap with anyone who has made a boo boo like me if not will sell to recoup some cost this works on CarPlay for android phones only
  8. M

Dpf help

Brought a 2014 golf gtd about 5 months ago Car drives great is plenty quick last few days performance is intermittent sometimes it’s ok but normally it’s slow vagcom shows no faults at all I had the car mapped about 3000 miles ago and had no issues up until now did a scan to see what the...
  9. M

Gtd throttle issue 2014 2.0

Noticed last few days performance hasn’t been great plugged it into vagcom no engine faults but it’s really slow compared to normal looked on measurements and the throttle only goes to 87% on the peddle there’s nothing obstructing it at All is this a common problem if so what’s the usual fix
  10. M

Nogaro alloy refurb

Hi all I have a black mark 7 gtd with nogaro alloys The diamond cut wheels really suit the car but I use the car everyday and there not very user friendly Trouble is I’m still not set on a colour does anyone have a black gtd with refurbished wheels I could look at please don’t want to get them...
  11. M

3rd brake light flash removal

I have a 2014 gtd and every time I press the brake the 3rd brake light flashes 3 times online it says it a euro spec but I’ve seen about 5 2014 golfs now and none of them flash how do I turn it off thanks