GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 spoiler

Monty9120

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf mark 7 gtd
Is there a spoiler that actually fits properly to a mark 7 golf

I looked at a Chinese version but wasn’t happy how you would need to stress it to fit

brought one from eBay with great reviews at a expensive price but the fit isn’t great either

they all seem too short and need to be stressed to fit

any ideas thanks

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
aerofabb makes a really good spoiler extension for our cars. However you need to take apart your oem spoiler to install it. If you can get passed that then you won't regret to results. I'm going to be purchasing one myself for my GTI soon.

J.Etter

Passed Driver's Ed
These is an OEM spoiler for the Golf - 5G0071644GRU

It's subtle, but looks much better than without.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
aerofabb makes a really good spoiler extension for our cars. However you need to take apart your oem spoiler to install it. If you can get passed that then you won't regret to results. I'm going to be purchasing one myself for my GTI soon.
I think they meant for a regular golf (not GTI or Golf R). The aerofabb does not fit it.
Also, there are other options on the market available for spoiler extensions that don’t require taking apart the oem spoiler in case that’s a hang up.

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
I think they meant for a regular golf (not GTI or Golf R). The aerofabb does not fit it.
Also, there are other options on the market available for spoiler extensions that don’t require taking apart the oem spoiler in case that’s a hang up.
Ohhh ok gotcha!