GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK7 R Heavy Steering

I assume a golf has swivel ball joints much like the megane 3. On the megane they eventually bind up. Gives sporadically heavy steering.
  2. M

Fender screw mod

All done now thanks
  3. M

Fender screw mod

Can someone pls direct me to the instructions for this? I'm esp. Interested to see a photo of the screw insert so I can figure out best to remove it.
  4. M

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Does anyone here run apex with 255 40 17s lowered with superpro castor arms? Just wondering when rubbing starts.
  5. M

Questions on DSC Sport DCC Controller

I imagine that availability of electronics is now so bad they possibly have no stock to sell, so no point chasing a hard target.
  6. M

Launch control tire spin

Agree wit the above. I had the same issue, fixed by haldex oil change and gauze cleanout
  7. M

Std R. 255 40 17 PS4 9J Anthracite wheel Car is Indium grey Raining when I put them on (naturally).
  8. M

Thanks very much. All set on the cleaning front. I can't be alone in thinking that flange is a weird jacking point?
  9. M

Couple of dumb questions if I may? 1. Any inspiration on ways/tools to clean the scalloped inner faces of the spokes when on the car? 2. Where do people jack underneath the car (using trolley jack)?
  10. M

Yup. Very helpful. Paid the right value in the end.
  11. M

Hi Geirsen, did you spot my mail on import duties/ consignment value? Sent to support@apexraceparts.com (yesterday).
  12. M

Can you pls advise the part number for the center cap?
  13. M

In the last 6h mine have gone from california to kentucky (2303miles)
  14. M

There's normally a small dot (red or orange im not sure) on the tyre that shows the heaviest point. The idea is to put the valve opposite that.
  15. M

Mk7.5 Golf R - 5mo old OEM battery dead after sitting idle for only 1.5 weeks?

I had a similar issue at 1.5 weeks. My battery was found defective (on year 3 of ownership) but only on giving dealer the car for two days. Out of interest have you disabled start stop?
  16. M

Mine only says my order is almost ready to ship and gives an 'order ships by' date. Are you guys getting an 'order has shipped' confirmation?
  17. M

2d away from getting billed, looking fwd to it!
  18. M

Not sure on your port situation but in the UK in December 2020 we had blocked ports for months (post lockdown). Ships waited offshore but my delivery eventually unloaded in Belgium and the goods were moved by road to the UK. Can your carrier consider an alternative port?
  19. M

Hammersticks' "Less Is More" MK7 GTI

That's great. So good experience with the Superpro. I hadn't thought about possible used value but good point there too.