2. TheContender09

Delete

Bump
  3. TheContender09

Timing Chain Cover Leak

Okay great! Thanks for the info 🙏
  4. TheContender09

Timing Chain Cover Leak

so how did it go? im about to take my valve cover off to replace the sealant as im having a missfire in cylinder 3. i want to try and do this job myself and save some money. also do i need to replace the timing chain bolts that hold the cover on when i take off the cover?
  5. TheContender09

Converting a GTI For German Inspections

What about a stage 2 modded golf R? I have coilovers and an exhaust. I still have all my stock parts too. I have headlight washers but no amber turn signals. And I’m moving to Garmisch in December. My wife is out there already she works for the US government on base out there.
  6. TheContender09

Eric's MK7 Golf R (2016) Build Suspension + BigTurbo

That’s very believable. I’m have the basic stage 2+ build with suspension work and I’ve already put 17k into my car parts/labor.
  7. TheContender09

Wtb mk7 golf R dcc struts

Edit: * how much are you asking?
  8. TheContender09

How are you asking?
  9. TheContender09

Timing chain.

I’m at 113k miles on my mk7 and I’m just now having the timing chain replaced. My mechanic said I can as high as 140k before I have to change it. But I figured “ what the heck, I’m already replay the water pump, so why not”.
  10. TheContender09

I’m looking to replace my coilovers with the original dcc compatible front and rear shocks. If you have some please hit me up for pricing and location. 🙏 thanks
  11. TheContender09

Delete

delete
  12. TheContender09

konig freeform 18x9

Sold
  13. TheContender09

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Thank you kindly 🙏
  14. TheContender09

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

My Rolex gmt master ll My 1969 bulova 333 oceanographer My fathers Franck muller that I inherited And of course my mk7 golf R
  15. TheContender09

konig freeform 18x9

Wheels are still for sale. I’ll take 500 for the whole set.
  16. TheContender09

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

Yes I have a little bit of camber up front. And a little caster as well due to my control arms
  17. TheContender09

Is my subframe shifting??

Thanks I’ll do that this week
  18. TheContender09

Is my subframe shifting??

For the about the last two months now I’ve been having this weird feeling with the front end of my car. It feels like the the front is floating at high speed and my steering feels WAY too light when driving. Feels like my alignment is off. The car sways side to side like the a wheel is about to...
  19. TheContender09

The ''R'' Files

I’ll have to measure and get back to you on that. But I definitely rubbed with my tire size, only on big bumps though. But I added 1.5* negative camber (I believe 🤔) to the fronts and now I don’t rub at all.