GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Need help with mysterious loud noise on acceleration.

Hey c3rolling, did you find a solution for this? Sorry for bringing this thread back but my car started making a similar noise to what you described.
  2. O

Weird FL wheel noise

Checked and the pads don't seem to be rubbing on the discs. A friend told me the exhaust heat shield could be loose or a pebble could be stuck in there. Not sure about that but will check.
  3. O

Weird FL wheel noise

Hey guys, A few weeks ago I started getting a metal rubbing like noise in the front left side of my car. At first I thought I had a flat tire because of the sound similarity. Took it to the workshop and they said they couldn't replicate the noise nor find anything wrong with the car. I can...
  4. O

Weird FL wheel noise

Hey guys, A few weeks ago I started getting a metal rubbing like noise in the front left side of my car. At first I thought I had a flat tire because of the sound similarity. Took it to the workshop and they said they couldn't replicate the noise nor find anything wrong with the car. I can...
  5. O

Weird FL wheel noise

6. O

Water temp question

Thank you guys. The car is out of warranty already. Temp in VCDS monitoring mode looks fine, around 200. I will check all connections and burp the system to try to fix it. If it stays the same I'll just get an appointment for a diagnosis to check if anything is not working.
  7. O

Water temperature question

Thanks, will do. Got an appointment on monday for a diagnosis.
  8. O

Water temp question

I check the coolant level every morning and it is always in between the low and high mark. Would you say I should replace the water pump/ thermostat or the heater support pump as it appears it is locked?
  9. O

Water temp question

The temperature is always a little bit higher than the middle, and it never moves from there. Even after a good "Play" (or before) it is always above the middle. When I start the car and the temp is going up it stops right in the middle for around 1-2 seconds and then moves to where the first...
  10. O

Water temp question

Thank you very much. I do get heat when I turn it on but I notice it takes a while, probably around 3-4 minutes (as well with the heated seats). Don't know if that time is fine, I usually never use the heater. GTI MK7 YR: 2016 Trans Type: 6 speed DSG Mileage: 19,900 Modifications: Stage 1 APR.
  11. O

Water temp question

Hey guys, So I noticed the water temp in my car is a little bit above the normal temperature. VCDS got me the following codes: 23651 - Heater Support Pump P16C6 00 [032] - Running Dry Intermittent - Not Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear 23652 - Heater support pump P16C7 00 [040] - locked...
  12. O

Water temperature question

Hey guys, So I noticed the water temp in my car is a little bit above the normal temperature. VCDS got me the following codes: 23651 - Heater Support Pump P16C6 00 [032] - Running Dry Intermittent - Not Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear 23652 - Heater support pump P16C7 00 [040] - locked...