GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AntErrickson

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed ARM downpipe, now looking for options on removing the CEL ha.
  2. AntErrickson

Sway bars, worth it?

Ok I’ll wait and see how it goes on coils and get a feel from there. Thanks
  3. AntErrickson

Sway bars, worth it?

Im having some coilovers installed soon, I found a good deal for a used rear sway bar I was thinking of picking up. Should I buy it and have it put on while the coils are being done? I mainly daily my car and weekend fun drives with friends. is it worth it?
  4. AntErrickson

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

In the hatch: Bilstein b16's In the mail: Borla S 3" & CTS intake
  5. AntErrickson

Just picked up my new GTI

Congrats and welcome to the club. Urotuning.com, ECStuning.com and ShopDAP.com are addictive.
  6. AntErrickson

Lowering Springs Install Price?

My thoughts exactly, like I WANT to DIY it. and I think I could.. but again i dont want to eff up my car. Some things are better left to the professionals. Beside if they mess it up, its on them, if you do it's on you. You get what you pay for.
  7. AntErrickson

New Jersey Inspection

Where'd you go to get the inspection? I need to go there! hah
  8. AntErrickson

how'd it go? any "difficulties" ? .. (cause they always pop up hah). I was debating doing it myself, but I dont want to eff up my car. I'm pretty mechanically minded.... maybe I'll try the backs first hahah
  9. AntErrickson

I know technically springs are different, but it's similar so here it goes. just for reference. I just priced out coil-over install from a pretty reputable Euro shop in my area and he said it would probably take about 5-6 hours in total, their shop price is $120 p/h, estimated at like $700...
  10. AntErrickson

New Jersey Inspection

Hey Gang, First if this topic is beat up and dead, sorry. Please share a link to another thread and I'll jump to there.. Second, this is my first car I have ever modified, other than cosmetics stuff. Third, I'm in a new state, ... so I'm worried and clueless at this point. Long story short...
  11. AntErrickson

Brand New, Unopened Bilstein B16’s

Stimmy not in yet.. but pretty interested in these. I’m in Cherry Hill, we could meet up.
  12. AntErrickson

Noob, wheel info.

See that’s exactly where I want to be! Could you give more detail on the wheels sizing/offset/spacers? Spulen Comp Springs on stock struts?
  13. AntErrickson

Noob, wheel info.

Love a good Sportwagon. I think I want to go a little lower than that. It looks like the Bilstein PSS B14 coil over kit will take me there.
  14. AntErrickson

Noob, wheel info.

Can I see a pic of your car? I think your talking exactly what I’m thinking. These ones? https://www.urotuning.com/products/bilstein-b8-sport-mono-tube-shock-set-of-4-55mm-fr-2015-mqb-35-229919_24_229937?variant=8385918500919
  15. AntErrickson

Noob, wheel info.

This is amazing info. Thank you very much.
  16. AntErrickson

Noob, wheel info.

@vbrad26 yeah I’m not looking for “low-rider” I’m more looking for “sporty”.. so I’m kind of just trying to make some quality of life mods at this point overall. Intake, exhaust, downpipe, tune, suspension, wheels and I think I’d be done. (That’s probably what they all say) so instead of the...
  17. AntErrickson

Noob, wheel info.

Ok, that helps a ton. Thanks! how did you guys come to that conclusion, just experience or is there like an online calculator or something I should be using? Do I need a wider tire since I am going with a wider wheel, 7.5 to 8.5? my current set up is 225/40/18.. what’s the next size up...
  18. AntErrickson

Noob, wheel info.

Hey All, I’m a noob to the mod scene, loved it but never actually got into it. Now I have a 16 GTI autobahn that I want to do stuff to. It’s coming time for me to need new tires and I figured it’s the right time to start my wheel and possibly suspension setup. I want to flush my wheels with...