GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Removing cigarette smoke smell?

^^ Yup. The key thing with ozone is it’s not a magic wand. You have to put in the work to get EVERYTHING clean as a whistle - BEFORE you use the ozone machine. The better job you do prepping, the better the end result will be.
  2. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

…maybe it’s a mk7 harlequin edition?
  3. D

To my knowledge, VW does not list an interval. Supposedly it’s a lifetime fluid. (Yeah, right). 80k seems perfectly reasonable to me - if, as you say, your WP makes it that long. Some last fine, some don’t. Luck of the draw.
  4. D

Granted my experiences with Autox go back over a decade. But most participants and staff I encountered seemed to want to follow the rules as close as possible - presumably to try to keep the playing field as level as possible. Seemed to work, and I kept at it for a few years. It was quite fun...
  5. D

Forget the lift. Just make sure the garage is constructed of an unnecessary amount of 2x4’s. You’ll be set for life. 😉
  6. D

Removing cigarette smoke smell?

Yup. Way more effective than anything else I’ve tried.
  7. D

YOHB? - Rochester NY

Evidently not.
  8. D

“Turd Ferguson. That’s a funny name.”
  9. D

Intrigued by these adjustments. Anybody know how to mess w this stuff with vagcom?
  10. D

YOHB? - Rochester NY

Red GTI, Trader Joe’s parking lot in Pittsford around 6:20pm. Hoonigan plate holder on the back, some kind of aftermarket exhaust. Nice car. Just curious!
  11. D

MK7 Confessions

Someone… …lost the package, huh?
  12. D

MK7 Confessions

Oh that kind of hot pocket. Yeah, no bueno.
  13. D

MK7 Confessions

Beats me. Depends what you mean by “Hot pockets.”
  14. D

MK7 Confessions

🤣
  15. D

MK7 Confessions

What do you guys think of rear wiper delete?