GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Plaid Floor Mats

Just get some Monster mats and then get a plaid shift boot and e-brake cover, https://euroversedesigns.com/
  2. L

Considering a GTI

Just accept we shouldn't use the term. The guy asked about buying a GTI or something similar. Going off-topic and ranting about why using rice/ricer/riced out is okay does not make anyone look good. The term came from the hate of Japanese mod culture and stuck around to teens doing poor...
  3. L

Stage 1 Tunes for the MK7 1.8T

Hi everyone, I had a hard time finding information regarding stage 1 tunes and a couple of piggybacks as well. It's better when people can easily find information. The chart below is based on MSRP of the Stage 1 tunes that I could find. Sale Prices, Combo Prices, Data Cables, and Shop Hours are...
  4. L

Intercooler question...

I'm in a 2019 GSW, I'm looking at intercoolers and also looking to do an IS20 upgrade as well. I'm not a huge fan of the FMIC dual-system concept, and the science seems half-baked at best, but nothing beats the shiny look of an FMIC. Another downside on the Golf is it's robbing air from the...
  5. L

2020 GTI S vs. 2017 GTI Sport

My family has had a bunch of Hyundais and they all were pretty good, mostly Tuscons and Sonatas. They aren't the same brand they were in the 90s. They make a great car, and the only reason I didn't get one this time around was that I wanted an AWD wagon that wasn't made by Subaru.
  6. L

APR No Longer Offering DP or Stage 2 After Labor Day, a 1.8T Discussion

How? Are they going to tune to the OEM downpipe, or just sell them as track-only kits? This is just as dumb as the intake laws, noise restrictions that even some OEM cars fail, and window tinting laws that allow SUVs but not passenger cars and wagons. All this does is push people to do backyard...
  7. L

Handbrake and shifter boot replacement

I just got their shift boot and e-brake cover as well, but I got the beige versions to match my GSW interior. I'm hoping they go on semi-easy. I'm waiting for my custom Raceseng DSG knob to do the install.
  8. L

Fully electric tailgate opening / closing with the key for golf 7

Do you have a link. I'm not finding it. Especially one that can close at the push of a button.
  9. L

Geico rear Bumper replacement question?

If given the choice I never go with my own insurance, and never just have them cut a check. Bring it to a shop you trust, have them inspect the damage as well. Let them discuss with the insurance so that everything is fixed right. A lot of times things get damaged that are not seen, and many...