GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Yungjean

New catback exhaust rattling when warmed up

Hey guys, I have searched everywhere and can’t really find any posts with a similar issue to mine. So I installed a new XForce valved catback on my mk7 gti and it’s good except when the exhaust gets warmed up (after driving on the highway or doing a pull) it rattles really hard when moving in...
  2. Yungjean

GFB Dv+ and ECS spacer

Hey guys I ordered an ECS dv spacer and I check today and realize there’s a GFB Dv+ from the previous owner. I did some research and found that it’s possible to stack them but I was wondering if anyone has tried? If so are the provided screws from ecs long enough?
  3. Yungjean

Replace flywheel with clutch?

I’m looking to replace my mk7 gti clutch with an Audi ttrs clutch kit and I’m on 66k miles and I want to reuse my oem flywheel. I’ve spoken to a few different vw/Audi shops in my area and half say I should be fine and the other half say I should replace it. Anyone have any experiences reusing...
  4. Yungjean

TTRS Clutch

Anyone know if the ttrs pressure plate and TOB in the attached photo would fit the mk7 gti?
  5. Yungjean

6. Yungjean

Manual Shift Knob feels rough

I bought my manual mk7 gti used and I noticed that physically putting it into 1st gear sometimes can feel very rough and 1st to 2nd gear can also feel rough. I’m talking about the shift knob I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the clutch but someone recommended removing the clutch delay...
  7. Yungjean

Exhaust tone (muffler and resonator delete and downpipe)

I’ve been running a muffler and resonator delete for a while and decided that I want to go with a more aggressive set up so I got a cts catted downpipe. It is very loud but what I don’t like is when you step on the gas it sounds extremely weird almost like a fart (this normally happens in 2nd...
  8. Yungjean

Stutter/misfire on idle

I have been having a misfire on cylinder 2 for months now (P0302) I changed spark plugs and coil packs. Still having the same issue and the weirdest part is that it only stutters and misfires when my ac is off. I have been driving around with my ac on for the past months to avoid getting the...
  9. Yungjean

Catted downpipe cel

So I ordered a cts catted downpipe for my mk7 gti. I was wondering if it’ll give me a check engine light. I heard you can buy an o2 sensor spacer but I’m not sure If that’s only for catless downpipes. Also not sure if you have to get a tune to avoid check engine lights. Let me know please
  10. Yungjean

Rs3 Coilpacks not working

I installed some rs3 coilpacks on my Mk7 gti after getting some random misfires. I installed them today and drove it and it was driving fine but later in the evening my check engine light turned on and the same shaking started happening. Maybe I installed them in a wrong order or it’s breaking...
  11. Yungjean

Mk7 Gti Aggressive sound

So I have a Mk7 gti with muffler and resonator delete and open intake system. I want to know what’s a way to make it sound aggressive. I want it to sound like a subie rumble I would appreciate if anyone knows how it’s possible thanks