GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

(Video) Typhoon turbo, E85 vs Vortex XL, E85

Hello everyone! golfmk7 still active? lol new runs below.. Typhoon turbo, built motor, e85, sneekytune, 2dr MK7, 6MT vs (Cam car) vortex xl, e85, eqt tuned, 4dr, 6MT, stock motor
  2. J

(Video) Hybrid Turbo GTI vs Lots of V8s

With the end of the year closing in, I wanted to get a bit more content on here for others to see. Here's some more Hybrid turbo gti content. Lots of BMWs and v8s in this race video this time but still got a few oddballs in there. Hope you guys have a happy holiday, Enjoy! Camera car: Vortex...
  3. J

500WHP: TPC38, E85 vs Vortex XL, E85 *Rematch*

Hi everyone! We are back with another video with our hybrid turbo GTI. The setup is a vortex XL car, MPI, your basic bolt ons, 6 speed, tuned on e85 by EQT. Some GTI on GTI action today! Other GTI has (TPC38, MPI, e85, DSG, sneekytuned) Last time we ran this car the owner mentioned the current...
  4. J

Vortex GTI vs BIG Turbo Built Subaru STI

Bringing some content to the MK7 forums! What is up everyone. We have a Built STI on a Garrett turbo that wanted to race the GTI. After a few moments talking cars and showing the setup we took it out to Mexico to hash things out. GTI setup -eqt vortex XL -Full bolt ons -E85 -6 speed This...
  5. J

(Video) Hybrid IS38 vs CTS-V, Turbo 370Z, Hellcat Magnum

Hey everyone! We are back with another video. This time the Vortex Turbo GTI goes up against a single turbo 370z (last race), boosted CRX, Hellcat swapped dodge magnum, + More. MK7.5 GTI -EQT vortex XL -MPI -E85 -Supporting mods (intercooler, downpipe, intake inlet, etc) -6 speed -Tuned by...
  6. J

(Video) Hybrid IS38 vs V8s, Hellcat, Camaro

Hello Everyone! It's been a while. The vortex turbo has been putting in great work up to this point. I am glad to be sharing new content with you all. Here is some of the latest runs in action. This episode is V8 heavy and only part of the runs to come next. Enjoy!
  7. J

Light Weight Wheels - Acceleration Tested

Hello everyone! We've always heard about less rotational mass (by having lighter wheels) 'made a difference' when you accelerate, but as far as real world examples and showing by how much the consensus has always been mixed reviews. Some people claim 1lb of rotating mass is equal to 10lbs of...
  8. J

Vortex XL Turbo GTI vs Turbo 350Z, Hellcats

What's up guys! Here's some new footage of the stock block Vortex Turbo GTI in action. Thanks for stopping by!
  9. J

TPC38, Sneekytune vs Vortex XL, EQT Tuned

TPC38 Hybrid, DSG, e85, sneekytune vs EQT Vortex Hybrid, 6MT, e85, EQT tuned
  10. J

Hybrid Turbo GTI 6MT vs Tuned M340i

EQT Vortex Hybrid 6MT GTI vs Modded M340i (Im sure some of you know are familiar with freshkicks on Youtube)
  11. J

6MT MK7 vs 500hp R32

A few runs vs 2019 mustang 5.0, F80 M3, R32 Golf. Been sitting on these clips for a while, decided to post.
  12. J

(Video) Bolt ons ZL1 vs Bolt ons GTI

13. J

(Video) Modded ZL1, Hellcat, RX550 GTI, TPC770 GTI

Hey what's up everyone! its the new year so we decided to post some runs. Hopefully this is more exciting than my last post against the big turbo Focus ST lol
  14. J

Cobb Titanium Exhaust Review

Hi guys! Ive decided it was time to upgrade the exhaust system on my MK7.5 Here's a detailed video with start ups, revs, acceleration clips, and my overall opinion on it. Here are a few key takeaways -its really light: ~14lbs minus tips -spool time decreased a bit -build quality is good...
  15. J

Big Turbo Focus ST

Posting another run vs a focus ST. We dont really come across too many of these that are modified. GTI mods- eqt vortex, fbo, e85, manual cheers
  16. J

Vortex Turbo MK7 vs Multiple 10r80, Type R, STI, More

Fresh upload with the vortex standard gti. Enjoy!! Mods: EQT Vortex turbo mpi intercooler downpipe e85
  17. J

Hybrid IS20 vs CTS-V, Z06, G80 M3

another race video! First time running a CTS V and a heads, cam, intake C6 Z06 in the same night. Car is pulling strong but we can still squeeze out a bit more from the turbo as its tuned conservatively (stock sensors). Excited to see how it does once fully dialed in!! 2019 GTI -MPI -open...
  18. J

Vortex Hybrid Turbo (Manual GTI) vs Trackhawk, A10 Mustang GT, More

Hi everyone, we are back! It has been a while since we last posted on the golf forums but here it is. Had fun with this one as it was the first night taking out the car on a semi dialed in tune. More footage is on standby just needs to be edited so Enjoy the new video and subscribe to the...
  19. J

FBO/E85 6th gen Camaro SS

Dropping off another video for the GTI boys! Wish there was more room to keep going but good runs none the less. Follow the channel: Jewel City (YouTube)