GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TPC38, Sneekytune vs Vortex XL, EQT Tuned

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Buy one, get three free at gapplebees. @Jewels_mk7 you sure that isn't a TPC IS38 BB (IS38 with BB) car? If not, that TPC38 car was probably at 100% WG making 27 psi. Another broken TPC turbo?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
that was easy walking....wow

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
7.5 DSG
Atlantic to Baldwin is a nice straight run, majority of my tickets came from that section.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
TPC dude can't be bothered to have two working headlights when racing at night. I'm gonna guess attention to details isn't his strong point.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
TPC dude can't be bothered to have two working headlights when racing at night. I'm gonna guess attention to details isn't his strong point.
That’s why it’s silly to loosely jump to “the tuner and turbo”…. Same tuner and/or same turbo on other cars have shown to have plenty fast and operational versions out there as well.

Looking at that car even in the dark you can tell it’s a corner less S model build that’s why it’s funny to read “I can confirm xyz” because I really doubt that car is running tip top 😂.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
That’s why it’s silly to loosely jump to “the tuner and turbo”…. Same tuner and/or same turbo on other cars have shown to have plenty fast and operational versions out there as well.

Looking at that car even in the dark you can tell it’s a corner less S model build that’s why it’s funny to read “I can confirm xyz” because I really doubt that car is running tip top 😂.

Regardless if it's running right or not (probably not), it's taking Ls for Sneeky and TPC. hehe.