GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rick_gti

CSS with resonator delete?

Hello there again: I found the best exhaust setup out there for a MK7 gti! I tried everything; changed silencer tot the CSS one, a complete res delete, had a 3 inch 200 cell downpipe and more. Now I use the CSS muffler (Clubsport S) in combination with a resonator delete and a stock Downpipe...
  2. rick_gti

Have a CSS muffler and want it to sound better? Pair it with a resonator delete.

Hello there again: I found the best exhaust setup out there for a MK7 gti! I tried everything; changed silencer tot the CSS one, a complete res delete, had a 3 inch 200 cell downpipe and more. Now I use the CSS muffler (Clubsport S) in combination with a resonator delete and a stock Downpipe...
  3. rick_gti

Clubsport S mid silencer

4. rick_gti

New rims/tires! -but which value/tire size?

Sorry, I was not clearly enough! I want to go for a 18 inch set..
  5. rick_gti

New rims/tires! -but which value/tire size?

Hi Guys, I need your advice! Currently I have 19 inch santiagos (ET 51) on my golf 7 gti, my car has been lowered by Eibach Sportline kit with 30/35 mm at the front and 20/25 mm at the rear and there are also 12 mm of spacers at the rear, but I am ready for new rims and tires! The only question...
  6. rick_gti

Question spacers / track widening

Ok! So front spacers are not needed but just for the looks :) thanks.
  7. rick_gti

Thanks for your message and does the front also have to have spacers for the equivalent or is this not necessary? Im planning to only get rear spacers but most ppl also choose get front spacers but I dont know the reason why. Is it needed for the equivalent or something like that? So to be 100%...
  8. rick_gti

Good to hear the tires do not rub:) but I prefer to use no cambers or stuff like that, just lowering springs and spacers.
  9. rick_gti

VW GTI Santiago rims 7,5x19" (inch) ET51 (offset) with 225/35/r19 tires
  10. rick_gti

Hello dear people! I have a question about getting my 19 inch original Santiago rims out more by means of spacers / track widening set. My golf 7 GTi has been lowered with a set of Eibach Sportline and this gentleman () also has 19 inch wheels and an Eibach Sportline set anyway. He chose to...
  11. rick_gti

Here are some sound impressions with a Clubsport S muffler and resonator delete :
  12. rick_gti

Have a CSS muffler and want it to sound better? Pair it with a resonator delete.

Here are some sound impressions with a Clubsport S muffler and resonator delete :
  13. rick_gti

I just got the CSS muffler with a resonator delete and I absolute love it! Maybe in the future I am going for a stage 2 tune; do you have a video of the sound with the DP? And do you have a catted or catless DP? Thanks!
  14. rick_gti

Nice one. Do you have a dsg gti? and maybe have a video of the sound? Just to be sure :p
  15. rick_gti

Nice guys, planning to get a resonator delete in combination with my CSS also.
  16. rick_gti

Are there any ppl on this forum that got a CSS muffler in combination with a resonator delete? And then a mk7 gti DSG version?
  17. rick_gti

Sounds cool! Hope it sounds Nice to with a mk7 gti dsg one.
  18. rick_gti

Clubsport S muffler with resonator delete (?)

I understand that it will be more quiet, but I am looking for people that got a OEM downpipe in combination with the Clubsport S muffler and a resonator delete; how is the sound? And will there be a drone becouse of the resonator delete?
  19. rick_gti

Clubsport S muffler with resonator delete (?)

Hello guys! I have a question. My current setup is a CSS muffler with a CSS mid silencer and a 3 inch custom downpipe, but I am planning to replace my downpipe to the stock one because I dont like the stinky smell from the 200 cell racecat and the quality of the downpipe that I bought isnt...
  20. rick_gti

Which Downpipe?

With the new rules in the EU I will keep my stock DP and ging for a decat one. Will switch it when the dat goes for a apk. I think Miltek are the best, right? Here in the Nethetlands they are 500 euros.