GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

No 4 motion I have fwd hatchback not a wagon
  2. T

Do you guys know any tunes that are not as aggressive besides obviously uni. I don’t want to do a downpipe. Would it be better to do like a miestro
  3. T

My fol is set to 60 could that have anything to do with it
  4. T

https://datazap.me/u/teoh18tsi/is20-map-2-log-1?log=0&data=1-4
  5. T

I don’t know I honestly just guessed based it on stock gti logs. I will do a log and post it momentarily
  6. T

Finally got the is 20 installed on my mk7.5 1.8tsi I did a log in map 6 (I will attach a picture of my map 6 settings below). Is there anything I can do to make this pull harder but still be mindful of the clutch. i am running 91oct and some of my mods include: Jb4(obviously) Oem gti turbo back...
  7. T

IS20 Instalation Guide (1.8t)

I did another log in map 6 I will attach a picture of my map 6 settings below. I lifted of the throttle a little on that last log cause ontario roads are unpredictable haha https://datazap.me/u/teoh18tsi/is20-map-6-log-2?log=0&data=1-4-5
  8. T

Finally installed the is20 on my 2018 golf Tsi. The car is running great I haven’t gotten into boots that much. I did a log on map 6 that I did from reading the forums. I have a oem gti turboback with the second cat and resonator removed.what do you guys suggest I do...
  9. T

Does anybody know what to set the wastegate voltage at when swapping all the hardware from the is12 to is20
  10. T

So I’m going to install an is20 on my mk7.5 golf 1.8t in the next coming weeks and I was wondering what advice you guys have in terms of installing it and weather I need any other Bolton’s to support the Is20. Also do I need to adjust the wastegate voltage or will it be okay?
  11. T

I’ve already maxed out my is12 it doesn’t seem to be making any more boost that’s why I wanted to jump to a is20
  12. T

Any clutch issues if I put low boost in the lower rpms. Any body have any map6 setting that could work well with low boost
  13. T

I have a mk7.5 1.8t golf with an is12 and have the opportunity to pick up an is20 for cheap. I was wondering, can I run an is 20 on map 1 or map 6 and be fine with out any other modifications to my car? I don’t want to make lots of power, just something equivalent to stage 1 is12. I have swapped...
  14. T

MK7 on Lowering Springs Thread

Just bought H&R springs that same of a 2015 golf tdi SportWagen and I was wondering if they would fit on a 2018 golf 1.8t Cheers
  15. T

Is there a way that a jb4 can give a epc / engine light? I had the engine light come on and I just took the jb4 off and it doesn’t seem to be coming back on. I scanned it and it said it was a turbo boost module or maybe a boost controller I can’t remember
  16. T

Hey guys I got these codes today what do they mean 2020-01-29 16_40_18: 3BD6 No Description Found 5A56 No Description Found 0000 No Description Found
  17. T

yes I’m interested what kind of performance gains can I expect and what kind of meth do I need to run( like euro spec coolant or washer fluid)
  18. T

Hey guys I have some questions regarding wmi 1) is there a kit that works with the jb4 yet doesn’t cost alot 2) if I use the the existing windshield washer reservoir can I still use my windshield washer to clean the windshield 3) what performance gains can I expect from running the wmi
  19. T

Just did the log https://datazap.me/u/teoh18tsi/log-1577474065?log=0&data=1-4
  20. T

The best one we have is she’ll 91. I’ve forget 93 before but we don’t have a lot of places that offer 93 where I am. I need to drive at least 20 mins 1 way to get 93