GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HawkeAssault

Audi TT MK3 seats

After doing some looking for some TTS seats, I think I vastly underestimated even a USED pair of seats cost... I will have to subscribe to Erwin though, seems like a great resource to tap into for many things.
  2. HawkeAssault

Audi TT MK3 seats

I’m unfamiliar with Erwin? I assume this is a repository of wiring schematics? And I guess I’ve never looked hard enough or noticed, but what is the passenger underseat module? Is it related to the power seats? Both my current seats have zero power.
  3. HawkeAssault

Interior trim part number

I can take a picture tomorrow and post it. Too dark to get a good photo right now.
  4. HawkeAssault

Interior trim part number

Unfortunately, it does not exist for the 9.2" screen. I have it as well and have to live with the currently mis-matched Piano black and honeycomb trims.
  5. HawkeAssault

Audi TT MK3 seats

I'm trying to gather information to see if fitting 2016+ Audi TTS seats are possible? Sitting in a TT I realized I like the seats a lot and that most importantly THEY ARE POWERED... and have the seat release to push forward to accommodate the rear seats. I assume that they'd bolt in no...
  6. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Update, have the car back. Evidently injector 3 got stuck in the open position. So they had to flush all the oil again and replace the injector. Just drove it home and it feels alright. So crisis averted and the shop did it all out of pocket.
  7. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Update; towed it back to the shop and the main guy has remained very nice and professional the whole time. Looks like I’ll be hearing from them tomorrow hopefully for some kind of update
  8. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Appreciate it. The OEM cluster was sort of a pain to get in. Luckily the dealership closest to me at the time was willing to work it. I called all the VW dealers in the Phoenix area, and the Avondale one was the only one that said “we can try it”. And they did it in less than an hour and a...
  9. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

So I took my car in yesterday for a carbon cleaning and oil change. Drove it from the shop to my apartment and from my apartment to work today. Returning from work my transmission felt weird and I lost power. EPC light and CEL came on and I had no power steering or brakes and had to push...
  10. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Got back from my deployment and finally put on the front PP brake calipers. Out with the old In with the new Edit: evidently I can’t format shit properly from mobile
  11. HawkeAssault

MK7.5 Digital Cockpit retrofit

Damn, was hoping by the time I get back from this deployment someone would’ve figured it out. So you think if someone transplanted the steering wheel buttons that come from an R with the view button it might work?
  12. HawkeAssault

Decided to take some pictures of the interior. And I gotta say, I love having the digital dash.
  13. HawkeAssault

I think it's just the fact it's more noticeable. I thought the same thing when I first swapped the cluster, in that it stayed on for too long. But the only difference is instead of the tiny MFD in the original, it's the whole screen now.
  14. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Also, 70K miles! :(((((((( Hit this a little while ago too :\
  15. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Alright so I got the MIB2.5 in about 3 months ago, I forgot to post here. (EDIT I GUESS I DID POST HERE I JUST HAVE MEMORY LOSS) And just a few weeks ago I learned you can change the boxes on the home screen. Though the navigation one can't be changed... or at least I don't have an...
  16. HawkeAssault

Non-PP Brakes to PP Fronts

I was looking at that too. I was mostly looking at the PP package since I'm not tuned at all.
  17. HawkeAssault

Parking brake didn't cross my mind at all. I love my parking brake, ain't no way I'm getting rid of it.
  18. HawkeAssault

Okay so stupid question, I am looking to purchase this kit from ShopDAP. After retrofitting the PP brakes to the front, can my Non-PP fronts be retrofitted to the rear without issue? or would I want to end up getting the rear PP kit as well?
  19. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

Cluster has been in for a while now, you can see it in the milage part of the recent post.
  20. HawkeAssault

Hawke's Build

No vertical lines that I can see. I bought the headunit and screen from @rrador. I think it was like $1,400USD. Also had to buy an MIB2 Amplifier. Which @simaservis1108 coded for $100USD.