GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

If you have no indicators then yes you need to load up the proper parameter file on the 4B module. If your VCP subscription is still active, you should be able to find the proper file on the download program. Can't remember the name off the top of my head but it should be then one for the golf...
  2. A

You will get errors after the firmware flash. If you clear all errors and they persist, then you have the wrong firmware for your headlights. There are a few version, you have to make sure all modules have the correct firmware for the parameter file loaded on the 4B module
  3. A

Changed my email to track this thread but did not confirm it so i wasn't getting notifications 😅. I flashed my lights using a paid verion of VCP using their firmware download tool. It also has the proper parameters for the 4B module if the module comes from something other than a Golf. I...
  4. A

Damn, missed a bunch of replies on this thread [new email 😅],most are firmware related so I will say, the easy button is a legit VCP cable with a valid active subscription. Alternatively, there are known users like doctor that will do all this for you. But if you are going as far as retrofitting...
  5. A

Lol I get it super never wrecking. But don’t worry, I flashed the 4B module at least 2 times and the light modules a ton of times to get the correct firmware. Happy to report you can flash them again and again unlike some of the other modules that can brick if done wrong (like the camera). So...
  6. A

Please verify the connections on the 14 Pin connector. I just update some of that information.
  7. A

Lane Assist Camera - Need help with Windshield and trims Part Numbers

Nice! Sounds like you are on an older firmware. I update the camera to firmware FL_Q0980654_0610 a few days after noticing what you say about it not really staying in the center (its more like constantly bouncing/drifting between the lines). Now tracking is on point if the street lines are...
  8. A

DCC Retrofit

Going off memory here as I loaned out my OBDeleven which is easier to use than VCP or ODIS. The major coding is the gateway to get it recognized by the CAN bus. Second is parameters and calibration. The next inline is the 4B module as you have to tell it that its getting the level sensor data...
  9. A

DLA uses the camera on the windshield to manipulate the shutters in the high beams. It’s super impressive and there are a few videos in YouTube that show them in action.
  10. A

No, my lights don't support DLA. So my final coding gives you High Beam Assist. Check out https://www.ascoding.ch/ they do have the DLA coding there.
  11. A

Sorry but I can't help with that as I never took the time to itemize everything that needs to be coded.
  12. A

No VCP/ODIS needed for lane assist. Honestly, lane assist is neat at best, this changes if you have firmware 3Q0980654L 0610 (FL_3Q0980654_610.frf), as instead of bouncing off the lane lines, the car stays in the center and does take gradual turns. What I like is Traffic Jam Assist (VCP needed)...
  13. A

The thread that I posted my configuration on has a ton of info but its just not organized properly. The 3q0 camera has a direct CAN connection to the radar. Some people say their golf was pre wired, I had to run the wires. Disconnect your battery, then pop the VW emblem and look at the radar...
  14. A

This is assuming you have a Golf 7.5, check out my original post with the coding for the camera. Lane assist needs nothing but the cool stuff needs VCDP to load the proper values. You also need the calibrate it if you haven't already. I can post up my current coding later...
  15. A

I did retrofit the camera with the proper windshield to get lane assist.
  16. A

I'm really glad you guys are taking on this amazingly difficult mod, its totally worth it. Been out the loop for a while. @Scrubby Glad you got it sorted out 👊 @CeeDuS If you have a Golf/GTI, it looks like you have the wrong firmware on the 4B module "0367". It should end with 0346. But I do...
  17. A

Park Assist, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control - Worth Getting?

Late to the party on input but I would say LED headlights would probably be top of the list, I know your not asking but that's probably the must have. As for Lane Assist and ACC, my commute is 1 hour each way at 75-80MPH, the combo gives me plenty of time to catch up on audio books or podcast...
  18. A

DCC Retrofit

@Cuzoe Here is the "Raw value" of the level sensors with the GTI off the ground. Left Front - 66.43 Right Front - 36.87 Left Rear - 63.31
  19. A

DCC Retrofit

That's awesome, might have to reach to the guys at VAG retrofits, I was trying to add it my self but I just couldn't figure out how to download the needed data from the gateway to modify it. I'll jack up my GTI tomorrow and let you know the values of the rear sensor.
  20. A

DCC Retrofit

😂 Does Network engineer count? Appreciate the feedback on the DCC noise. Good to know I didn't retrofit some junk 😅. As for the LED lights, my GTI S didn't have the LED projectors from factory so I retrofitted them. I say this because I've been told that some of the coding (NA restrictions...