1. G

FS Jb1 with data cable 150 shipped sold

I'll send you a message.
  2. G

Contacted burger, they said it works for both the 1.8t and 2.0t
  3. G

I ran this on the gti with 2.0. Not sure if it works on both. I can check.
  4. G

Ttt if you need pictures lmk
  5. G

Sold As the title states, I have a JB1 and data cable for sale. I bought it here used and have since tuned the car with stage 2. Anyways it's all in good shape. It has stock map, map 1, and map 6 set up with custom values that you can change to whatever. Cheap alternative for a full tune and...
  6. G

FS: JB1 and data cable

150 dollars shipped
  7. G

o2 sensor cel upstream and downstream?

Just incase someone searches this. Found the culprit. It was the o2 sensor fuse. Most likely blew at some point after the wiring frayed. Something I should have checked right away. Btw the cts dp was new. Thanks for chiming in.
  8. G

When I reset the codes, they do not appear until I the next time restart the car.
  9. G

Throwing multiple codes here. So background information. Initial setup was jb1 with CTS catted pipe with spacer from cts. Cel light stayed off then came on. Eventually due to the angle of the spacer the wiring frayed. My poor installation. The cel was on during this time letting me know about...
  10. G

Bump
  11. G

Bump, open to offers
  12. G

As the title states, I have a JB1 and data cable for sale. I bought it here used and have since tuned the car with stage 2. Anyways it's all in good shape. It has stock map, map 1, and map 6 set up with custom values that you can change to whatever. Cheap alternative for a full tune and plug...
  13. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

There Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  14. G

2 done. Need more spray. So wont finish today. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  15. G

See how it turns out Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  16. G

Mk7.5 obd eleven headlight adjustment

Any mk7.5 gti guys out there use an obd eleven and know the headlight readjustment procedure after lowering. Lots of info out there but no specifics. When I went into my unit, I could not find control 55. I have a basic headlamp contol. This is under central electronics. There is also no...
  17. G

Ask and you shall receive. I have some vinyl wrap in spray form. Metallic bronze. Plan on doing it when I do my oil change towards the end of the month. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk