GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Delete this message please

Thanks
  2. H

Can one of you near NH code my power folding mirrors? WILL PAY

I'm near Portsmouth. Mirrors and switch are installed and function as far as left/right/up/down/lock/unlock but my tablet sucks so odbeleven won't connect long enough for me to code. Mirrors and switch were bought from USP Motorsports. I can come to you if it's within an hour. I can pay however...
  3. H

Local VW won't install my steering wheel

Bought it from Eurozone Tuning. OEM besides the obvious carbon fiber/alcantara. Needs the DSG paddles, airbag, electronic controls and trim installed. I've watched the shopdap video on how to do most of it but I'd rather have a more seasoned person do it if possible. If anyone knows any...
  4. H

Euro Headlight Switch Question

My car is a 2017 Sport with no fog lights. I have euro facelift tails installed and am wired for the left, rear fog light. I have no Auto light function currently. If I just want the rear fog option with no Auto light function, which switch do I need? I’m getting conflicting info. I thought I...
  5. H

Anyone near southern NH good at coding?

I have an issue with my facelift tails. Left side does dynamic but right side doesn’t. I used shopdap wiring harness. OEM facelift tails. Any help is appreciated! I checked the pins and coding three times. Everything looks correct. Not sure what to do. Happy to pay anyone that can fix this or...
  6. H

HELP with dynamic tails please!

Sorry if this is the wrong spot! I just installed the lights yesterday and my Right dynamic tail light is not working. It WAS working last night as well as all of the other lights. It does blink standard style, just not dynamic. The left tail light DOES blink dynamic style. I ran the...
  7. H

I learn something everyday (Sport Mode Switching)

I was watching a random YouTube video and found out if you lightly shift DOWN (not to the side) you can go from Normal to Sport mode and vice versa! Obviously only for DSG automatic but still a fun fact I just found out about and love. Many of you probably knew about this but maybe some of you...
  8. H

3 FREE OEM Rain Guards

Driver's side and both rears. Not important what happened to the passenger's side one lol. Comes with the little clips. Again there are ONLY three. Can meet in southern NH, southern Maine area. Not interested in shipping just don't want to throw away. Can text pics I guess but they are the OEM...
  9. H

NH shop that does Diff + Haldex service?

Anyone know a shop that does this correctly? I’m located in Dover. I don’t have a lift and I am not comfortable with jack stands. Any suggestions are appreciated.
  10. H

WTB Aspherical mirrors without blind spot

I am looking for the Euro wide angle ones without blind spot monitoring. Not looking for the blue ones. They would be for a mk7 sport. Left and right. Any help or links is appreciated. Thanks!
  11. H

WTB: Four Door 2015-2017 DSG White or Charcoal

Hi everybody! I'm new to the forum and I'm turning in a lease soon. Most important thing for me is to get (hopefully) an automatic GTI with some of the factory warranty left on it or at least a CPO with a decent amount left on it. 2017 Sport has everything I want but probably out of price...