GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BecauseMotor

Whiteline Roll Center Kit

Superpro LCA, Clubsport Knuckles, Clubsport Hubs, Clubsport Subframe and Stock 340mm rotors will be fine with these?
  2. BecauseMotor

FS: Performance Package Front Calipers + Pads & SS Lines

Since I just did the Macan swap, here's the rest of the info and cost you left out of the equation. calipers are 250 each. Plus the wait time. cheap pads are 70. custom lines are 65. and if you want them to match red rears, powder coat is about 200 if you can find someone. I paid 300 in my...
  3. BecauseMotor

Or, @Tornado_mk715 could purchase this kit from me and then a set of 340mm rotors (not 328mm rotors like the st-41 has) from FCPeuro and get LIFETIME warranty on them for anywhere between $200-$350 and still only be in for $700-850 for a larger brake setup than he currently has. Seems better...
  4. BecauseMotor

I upgraded to macan brakes. These were never tracked. And TBH, I don't really remember what the stock lines felt like but I hadn't noticed brake fade daily driving with them.
  5. BecauseMotor

Just did the Macan brake swap Up for sale is a set of used front OEM Calipers from a 2015 VW GTI with the performance package. Calipers were on car for approximately 54K miles. Will fit a 340mm rotor. Also included are a set of StopTech Street front pads with approximately 2K miles on them. And...
  6. BecauseMotor

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

I'm also running 17x9 TSW Bathursts with the et50 up front. et35 in rears. Running a 5mm spacer in front and wouldn't mind stepping up to an 8mm spacer for a bit more flush look. So glad yours clear! Will be doing the swap once my pads arrive!
  7. BecauseMotor

Turboparts Canada turbo thread

On that run, I was most likely around an e70 blend. Minimal 93 pump left in the tank when we dumped in a can of X85.
  8. BecauseMotor

Sorry! Forgot to reply to that post. my bad. And no. Jeff/UM like to keep their data to themselves. Although TBF, I don't actually recall asking them for specific timings based off ethanol blends. Or any timing for that matter. I did receive a couple .csv files from UM... I can send them to you...
  9. BecauseMotor

Hey there! You new here? Do some research then come back and play. Thanks for stopping by.
  10. BecauseMotor

Hold on there killer... I have a TPC38 ball-bearing. I put down an 8.99s 60-130 on a e50ish blend at 28psi. The time in your sig is faster. If I had a TPC20, I doubt I would get into the 10s with it. Your whp/wtq on 93 pump is what I put down with an e70ish blend.
  11. BecauseMotor

Every time I post something with my results with one of TPCs turbos, this is always the retort from TPC and their reps... it's your car. Your build is bad. Your tuners are bad. I've seen so and so run X.XX with 100 more whp/wtq than you. Spend more money and push that turbo to really work. Same...
  12. BecauseMotor

This got a bit better.