GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS: GFB DV+

Still got it, sending PM
  2. L

Came too close to my inlet pipe so I just changed it back to stock. Asking $60 shipped SOLD
  3. L

3 FREE OEM Rain Guards

Is nashua far from you?
  4. L

FS: P3cars Multi Gauge for MK7.5 GTI

Still up for sale?
  5. L

Austin’s FS

Interested, how much would shipping be to MA?
  6. L

WTB: Winter Wheel Setup 17''+ in MA

Ideally winter, but if the tread is still fairly fresh on those pirellis Id be interested.
  7. L

WTB: Winter Wheel Setup 17''+ in MA

Hey all, Been looking for a cheap winter setup, and wondering if anybody around MA was trying to sell any. Unfortunately sold my OEM Austins a while back which would have been perfect.
  8. L

WTB: Neuspeed RSE10 -Satin Bronze

I think these are on clearance for 300 each
  9. L

MK7 Parts

OBDEleven still available?
  10. L

https://imgur.com/a/UB88Rft Asking $60 shipped, brought the DV plug too close to my inlet pipe for my comfort.
  11. L

FS: JB4 W/ Bluetooth Kit

Hey all, looking to move on to an ECU tune. Looking for $410 shipped.
  12. L

JB4 w/ Bluetooth Kit

Asking $410 shipped, installing a downpipe soon and will probably get an ECU tune to avoid the CEL. Edit: SOLD
  13. L

GFB DV+ and Turbo Inlet Clearance

Hey all, First post here, but I have this issue where I installed a GFB DV and a forge intake on my MK 7.5 GTI. I haven't been able to get the inlet piping as far as I'd like due to clearance issues, and it's even harder to get the clamp any farther down. I don't hear any leaks, but to be fair...
  14. L

WTB: JB4 w/ Bluetooth

Let me know if anybody is getting rid of theirs, looking to get some miles out of my warranty before tuning. Prefer shipped, but local to MD if anything.
  15. L

WTB: JB4 w/ Bluetooth

Let me know if anybody is getting rid of theirs, looking to get some miles out of my warranty before tuning. Prefer shipped, but local to MD if anything.
  16. L

[WTB][MD] 18-19/8-8.5 Neuspeeds, Ampliforms, or Pretorias

Hey all first post here, hoping to find a good deal on a used set of Neuspeeds, Konig Ampliforms, or Pretorias. I have cash as well as the stock Mk7.5 wheels if anybody is interested in those by chance. Edit: willing to drive to VA, DE, or PA depending on deal and distance