GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Winter Wheel Setup 17''+ in MA

Laozeeh

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all,

Been looking for a cheap winter setup, and wondering if anybody around MA was trying to sell any. Unfortunately sold my OEM Austins a while back which would have been perfect.

Droy94

Are you looking for winter tires or would all seasons work? I'm just over the border in CT and I have my Austin's with pirelli P7s only have 7k miles on them. The Austin's are a little beat up but I put the some of the popular black vinyl stickers on them and made them look much nicer.

Laozeeh

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you looking for winter tires or would all seasons work? I'm just over the border in CT and I have my Austin's with pirelli P7s only have 7k miles on them. The Austin's are a little beat up but I put the some of the popular black vinyl stickers on them and made them look much nicer.

Ideally winter, but if the tread is still fairly fresh on those pirellis Id be interested.

Droy94

Ideally winter, but if the tread is still fairly fresh on those pirellis Id be interested.
I'll check the thread tmrw but I'm fairly certain they're all above 8/32 still. I won't lie there are some crummy marks on the rims but they're covered by the vinyl currently. I'll shoot some pics as well.