GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

18" Titan 7 T-S5

SOLD Hello All, (4) Titan 7 T-S5's in excellent condition. There is a very small scratch on one of the wheels, I didn't even notice until I took them off the car to clean them, you can see it in the closeup picture. The tires are Pilot Sport AS3's with 20,000 miles on them with 5/32 (new is...
  2. T

FS 2018 Golf R DSG

2018 Golf R excellent condition, all service up to date, oil changed every 5,000 miles, all service, and oil changes done at the dealer. DSG transmission. APR Plus tune 359 hp/349 tq, APR warranty for the duration of the factory warranty 6yrs/72,000 miles bumper to bumper. Rokbloks short mud...
  3. T

Englishtowns and tires

Hi Guys, I've got these sitting in my garage taking up space. I live in Asheville NC and will ship at buyers expense. Wheels Tires If you want the wheels and tires I sell both for $1k.
  4. T

First trip to the drag strip questions.

I've been playing around with a Dragy doing 0-60 runs and have been in the low 4's with one 3.89 with a APR+ tune. I did two runs last night at the drag strip and was disappointed in the 0-60 times, 4.55 and 4.23, 1/4 mile times were 12.9 and 12.7. Bristol TN elevation is 1676 and the...
  5. T

APR Plus 0-60 times

Hello, All. I’ve got 100 miles or so on the APR Plus tune and wanted to share 0-60 results, before and after. Both of these times are the best times per condition. Both runs were with just the driver (200lbs) and 1/4 tank of gas. Times were measured with a Dragy, I’ll get screenshots up of the...
  6. T

How to embed video?

Hello, All. I've searched the google and the FAQ's on this forum and can't figure it out, so, how do I embed a video? Thanks!
  7. T

Launch Control

lol, thank for the help guys. Here’s a video I had intended on including in this post. https://youtu.be/l_bB2-36PHM After brake release, the rpms increase to approximately 4,500 for a few moments before increasing. I assume this delay is the clutch slipping which it’s got to do but I’m...
  8. T

Wheel repair

Hello, All. Last night, I curbed a wheel, an almost new Titan 7:mad:. I'm wondering what experiences any of you may of has with repairing this sort of damage?
  9. T

18’s vs 19’s

Hey guys, I’m new to the Golf and planning to replace the stock wheels on my soon to arrive 2018 R. I considering 18” wheels for weight but would like to see what that’s going to look like. I’ve played around with different simulators but I’m hoping to see some real life examples, can you post...
  10. T

Flow One Race Spec?

I like the way these look. The price and the weight are right, has anyone had any experience with this company? Are there any fitment issues with an 8.5" wide wheel? Thanks!
  11. T

CPO warranty for 2018's

Hello, All. How do the CPO warranties work with the 2018 cars? Do they run concurrently or add on to the end of the factory warranty? Thanks!