GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fairladyz_gt-r

Golf GTIs are sooo good even English rioter use them

Personally, I blame MTV (In Charles Tailor's voice) http://conservativehome.blogs.com/thetorydiary/2011/08/enfield-rioters-used-golf-gtis-says-nickdebois-mp.html
  2. fairladyz_gt-r

Graduation present for a civil engineer

Hey guys, what will you suggest as a graduation present for someone that just graduated from civil engineering major. I am hoping to give her something that she can use in her career. Serious reply only please.
  3. fairladyz_gt-r

I guess he wasn't happy with a Hyundai e...

Great, just as it seems US foreign policy is working, some idiot add more fuel to the rage
  4. fairladyz_gt-r

Disagreement with Bodyshop, advice need

Hey guys I need some serious advice, My car is currently getting some bodywork done to it. My trusted mechanic has recommended me to this particular bodyshop since he knew I am slightly tight on budget and the general low quality of work in my area (read, no matter where you go your car will...
  5. fairladyz_gt-r

Youtube crashed!?

Can anyone access Youtube?
  6. fairladyz_gt-r

Candies that best represent America

I am thinking of sending some candies back home...not sure what to send. What do you guys think are the best/most representative candies for the US? I am thinking Airhead, and jolly rancher, what else do you guys recommend? btw, these candies have to last 2~3weeks of the postal serivce's...
  7. fairladyz_gt-r

Gold Cup VS Special Combat Government

Both in .45 ACP anyone own both? Or tried both back to back? which one do you recommend? is SCG worth the extra 500 dollar? btw, stainless VS hard chrome.
  8. fairladyz_gt-r

Inception = Amazing

I just got back from watching Inception...and man was it a good movie!! I don't know how to describe it but it just awesome!
  9. fairladyz_gt-r

Asperger syndrome

Anyone ever dated a girl wither AS? how are they different from normal girl? any differences in your approach?
  10. fairladyz_gt-r

Fixing my MKV GTI or buy a MKIV R32

Recently I got into a okay size crash. My frame and all the important stuff are okay...so my original plan was Oettiger front cf hood and cf fender...until my friend called me up... He is the first owner of a mint 2004 R32, he is moving home to Taiwan, and was wondering if I want to replace my...
  11. fairladyz_gt-r

no wonder police are so hated....

Common man...pulling over charity cruise? http://www.autoblog.com/2010/05/01/canadian-police-pull-over-entire-mini-convoy/
  12. fairladyz_gt-r

Am I the only one who think Camaro and Challenger are not over weight?

I was just reading the latest copy of Car and Driver, and they keep on bitching about how heavy the Camaro is compare with the Mustang... that got me thinking... Being a foreigner, in my mind, American car are always big, heavy, V8, and perfect for cruising. definitely not something I am going...
  13. fairladyz_gt-r

Internet tough guy with super nice car...some time they are real...

http://jalopnik.com/5525486/drug-kingpins-own-secret-addiction-car-forums
  14. fairladyz_gt-r

Good place to 3m wrap your car in LA?

Hey guys, I am just wondering, where is a good place to wrap your car in LA?
  15. fairladyz_gt-r

Good friends girlfriend....

There is an old Taiwanese saying "友妻不可碰", which basically translate to, Friend's wife is off limit. I am wondering how many of you here actually went after your good mate's girl before? And how did everything resulted?
  16. fairladyz_gt-r

Lacia Delta EVO II VS Subaru Impreza S203 VS Lotus Exige S240

As you guys might know I am a huge Lotus fan and is saving for an Exige, but recently a lot interesting choice has pooped up what would you guys choose any why? This will be my fun car. Lancia Delta Integrale Evolution II driven for about 5000km (3000miles) for sell at 50,000USD in this exact...
  17. fairladyz_gt-r

Replica...why?

I was wondering today in class...why do people want replica? Replica Votex kit, wheels, handbag, you name it....If you can't afford the real stuff don't be a pretender! wouldn't it be even more embarrassing when people found out you are just a fake? This is not like a pirated copy of a movie...
  18. fairladyz_gt-r

Is selling prescription drug illegal?

I got my answer. Mod please delete this thread thank you.
  19. fairladyz_gt-r

Fuck Valets! don't trust don't trust them even with your shitty car!

video here http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-valet-abuse-cars-hyatt-121509,0,6905487.story
  20. fairladyz_gt-r

Dream gun locker?

Bored from final exam study soo i start day dreaming.... What's your dream gun locker? Must be legal for civilian ownership. (Well since my locker will be in Thailand all the fancy AK and M4 are out of the question) Mine will be the following Colt 1911 Special Combat Government Colt...