GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

19x8.5 et 45 rotiform kps black

Up for sale is a set of 19x8.5 rotiform kps wheels in black. The wheels are in good condition and have no curb rash, just some marks from tire mounting but barely noticeable up close. Can include lug bolts, hub rings and various spacers I've used. They come mounted with a set of Michelin pilot...
  2. G

VWR catch can line popping off

How are you guys with either the VWR catch can (or other catchcans the replace the pcv) preventing the little vacuum line that goes to the n80 purge valve from popping off? Mine keeps blowing off under hard pulls. I put a little 1 way check valve to prevent positive pressure from going to that...
  3. G

Pedal to the floor after installing larger S3 rear brakes

So before my track day last weekend, I went to the shop at the track to throw on some S3 calipers, usp stainless lines,, centric rotors and hawk pads. After installing all of this and bleeding it i noticed the pedal goes practically to the floor. I know it was bled correctly because we went...
  4. G

No start issues- Big turbo/built engine

So I'm having an issue that I'm not sure if anyone here has come across, thatll take some serious troubleshooting. Car is as stated big turbo, built engine, pagparts 525 fuel pump and pm4 controller. I was logging last week and noticed fuel pressure dropped significantly when boost hit. Keep in...
  5. G

VWR intake for sale

I'm parting ways with my VWR intake and ECS silicone inlet pipe that I've had on for a year now and switching to a custom 3.5 inch open intake. The filter could use a little cleaning but overall it served its purpose well. Price is 225$ shipped.
  6. G

DBV2 V2 TBB turbo

Up for sale is a almost new DBV2 V2 triple ball bearing and a CTS turbo inlet that has approximately 1600 miles on it. It has the most updated revisions from dan. My car made 480 whp at only 30 psi on a very hot day with this turbo and has been super reliable. I'm looking to get 1800$ shipped...
  7. G

Pagparts 525 lpfp and torquebyte pm4 controller

Selling my Pagparts 525 billet pump and torquebyte pm4 controller. Both items were on the car for approximately 1500 miles but I'm upgrading to a brushless pump. The items look just like they do new if you google them but I can send pictures if you request. 1000$ shipped.
  8. G

Code B103E1B fuel gauge not working

So after installing my pagparts fuel pump recently which by the way is an amazing piece that is working well so far, my fuel gauge is not working. I'm getting to codes in the cluster ecu for both fuel gauge sensor 1 and fuel gauge sensor 2 resistance too high B103E1B. Its an AWD A3 so it has the...
  9. G

Code B103E1B fuel gauge not working

So after installing my pagparts fuel pump recently which by the way is an amazing piece that is working well so far, my fuel gauge is not working. I'm getting to codes in the cluster ecu for both fuel gauge sensor 1 and fuel gauge sensor 2 resistance too high B103E1B. Its an AWD A3 so it has the...
  10. G

Track use coilovers

What's everyone using for track day coilovers? I'm running BCs right now but I'm not certain they will behave well in 25 min sessions. Just list your setup and what you like about them for people conflicted on actual track day coilovers.
  11. G

SOLD

Up for sale is an oem GTI FWD downpipe barely used. Price is 150$ and we'll split shipping from 27713
  12. G

VWR intake

Does anyone know if the VWR intake box fits with a larger outlet pipe?
  13. G

Blown IS38 for sale 300$ plus shipping

For sale is a blown IS38 that is a good candidate for a hybrid conversion. Shaft snapped and turbine wheel came off. Housing can still be used to send off for someone looking for a hybrid is38. WG actuator and DV NOT included. message me an offer. [/ATTACH]
  14. G

APR AWD MQB downpipe for sale 550 plus shipping

Up for sale is an APR downpipe for Golf R, S3, A3. only used for about 5k miles. Comes with all hardware for install including reducer, bracket, clamps and O2 extension harness. 550 plus shipping OBO
  15. G

ECS strut mounts for sale

Up for sale is a pair of almost new ECS upper strut mounts. they were used for approximately 5k miles and were taken off recently for coilovers. 20190218_170923
  16. G

OEM down pipe and intercooler MK7R/A3/S3

Up for sale is an OEM downpipe and intercooler for mqb. Both have less than 40k miles on them and are in great shape. Intercooler came off golf R so it would be a nice upgrade for gti folks on here. I can't upload photos on here but PM me if your interested.
  17. G

OEM down pipe and intercooler MK7R/A3/S3

Up for sale is an OEM down pipe and intercooler with about 40k that came off recently. Both items together are priced at 350 OBO. I can do separately if you need since the intercooler would be an upgrade for gti folks. PM me if interested or for pics.
  18. G

RAC/SRM turbo upgrade

I wanted to make a post about this new turbo option we got available to us. It looks like a pretty solid upgrade for either FWD or AWD as they have options in sizes and are dual ball bearing units. From what I gather they are genuine Garrett gen 2 turbos that will be able to use stock lines and...