GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Dyno numbers on pump gas from 3 different tuners, EQT/5150/Local

I have a 2017 GTI with FBO, 4/5Bar, A2B RS3 LPFP, Autotech HPFP, Vortex XL looking for realistic numbers on dyno for 93 pump gas(no E85 here), im taking it in soon. I currently have tunes from EQT and 5150, and will have my local tuner take a crack at it as well. Will post all three results when...
  2. Z

APR Carbon Fiber CAI $320 OBO

APR CAI used for about 25,000 miles. In great shape. Comes ready to drop in your car. $320 shipped. OBO. Will provide pics by request, but it’s still on the car.... Reason for sale: I’m looking to buy an new CAI
  3. Z

JB4 with BMS WMI

JB4 with BMS Meth water kit, includes custom wiring harness and everything you need to run meth on your mk7 golf, gti, or R. Includes, lines, wiring harness, pump, solenoid, FSB and CM5 nozzle. Tank not included, set up to use windshield washer tank. Includes JB4 Data Cable. Prefer not to split...
  4. Z

APR Stage 2 with JB4 stack

Recently just added a JB4 stack to my FBO APR stage 2 GTI. first log is without any mods and the rest are with mods from George. very noticeable change after George gave me some things to change in map 6. just logging some pulls before I put the WMI on...
  5. Z

TIP/TOP/TMD discussion

After extensive research into TIP-turbo inlet pipe, TOP-turbo outlet pipe, TMD-turbo muffler delete, I have come up with my wishlist, but I’d like feedback in expierence with any or all of these. TIP- APR- it’s tried and true, figment is perfect and it’s aluminum. TOP- CTS- solely based of...
  6. Z

Water/Meth Injection kit for APR stage 2?

I have a 17 GTI with APR stage 2 and FBO, would running a wmi either with or without jb4 be worth it for overall performance? I’m just looking for the next step forward with the car. Thanks In Advance!