GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno numbers on pump gas from 3 different tuners, EQT/5150/Local

zakattack187

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a 2017 GTI with FBO, 4/5Bar, A2B RS3 LPFP, Autotech HPFP, Vortex XL looking for realistic numbers on dyno for 93 pump gas(no E85 here), im taking it in soon.
I currently have tunes from EQT and 5150, and will have my local tuner take a crack at it as well.
Will post all three results when I get them! Both the tuners I have worked with so far have done a great job, I cannot recommend them enough.
The reason for multiple tunes, is to see what the platform is capable of, i see no reason to limit ourselves to a single option when many are available. Also, important to note, that each tuner views the platform differently, and I appreciate that!
TIA!

zakattack187

Passed Driver's Ed
FWIW, fullweight, uphill, on old tires in 80 degrees with 1147 DA i went 9.7 60-130 months ago...however, i needed to do some annual maintenance i imagine itd do sub 9.5 on both tunes right now, im just not able to find a safe spot to do 60-130 right now

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Looking forward to seeing this. Are you going to flash to one tuner run the dyno and then flash back to the other tuner right afterwards?

Also, you have a few more mods then I and am curious to see what you pull. Getting ready to get returned by Ed with the 4 Bar PUT and 5 bar MAP still on 93 HPFP only. My most recent 60-130 is bellow, rear seats and spare is out.

Screenshot_20201228-092101_dragy.jpg

Virtual Dyno of 3rd gear log during that run..

VD 36.1.JPG

zakattack187

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking forward to seeing this. Are you going to flash to one tuner run the dyno and then flash back to the other tuner right afterwards?

Also, you have a few more mods then I an am curious to see what you pull. Getting ready to get returned by Ed with the 4 Bar PUT and 5 bar MAP still on 93 HPFP only. My most recent 60-130 is bellow, rear seats and spare is out.

View attachment 199156

Virtual Dyno of 3rd gear log during that run..

View attachment 199157

For sure, i will have the tuner run his course, then run both 5150 and EQT after that. im going to limit number of runs to minimize IATs....yea your 60-130 is faster than mineby a full second lol with the same mods...and same tuner...i suspect the DA, and wx have a huge part to play.

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 9.50.51 AM.png

from EQT Facebook page. This car is from NY. Mods per post.."Vortex xl, mpi, rs3 lpfp and some other supporting mods"
Should have mentioned EQT tuned (93 pump map) but assume that was apparent since from EQT page