GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

2018 Golf R 37,999

Nice set up, if I was able to unload my GTI for a good price I would totally pick this up!
  2. D

JB4, turbo inlet, intake.

I'll take the inlet pipe if you are willing to separate and ship
  3. D

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

I currently have the no tap connection on the left with the double stack and I need the one on the right with the single row. I am willing to trade someone for a wire tap if you are willing to ship your tap to me with return postage and I'll send you my connect. Or if you have the single row...
  4. D

DP O2 spacer help

I am not sure it’s a APR cast catted dp. Not sure it’s a APR cast dp. Buying it used so I do not know. Anyone have one? From the pics online it looks like before. I am only able to find a 42 DD spacer. No Vibrant J spacers
  5. D

DP O2 spacer help

What spacer are you using?
  6. D

DP O2 spacer help

Just throw that on there and I will be good? Does the direction of it matter? I have read so many people talking about position of the spacer and what kind. Do you have this on your apr dp? I’m not looking to go stage 2 full tune. Love my jb4 and not sure how much longer I will have the car just...
  7. D

DP O2 spacer help

I am adding a Cast APR downpipe and can't seem to find a O2 spacer. Anyone with a APR downpipe could you throw me a link to a spacer I should buy? I have a JB4 custom tune on it and George said that I should get a spacer. Thanks for your help!
  8. D

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

I have the connector on the left if anyone is looking to trade for a posi-tap. I need the connector on the left. But am fine with a posi-tap if you want to do a trade with a few bucks on your end. PM me
  9. D

JB4 for sale - SOLD

Did you run a map 6?
  10. D

Stock DP cat number

I am looking for the number on the catalytic converter that should start with 1K0171. If you have a stock dp sitting around could you please message me a pic of the number please? TIA!
  11. D

Jb4 w/Bluetooth - SOLD

Hum...I would like another JB4. Let me think about it. PM if you are willing to go any lower, since I'm guessing you have a custom tune so I will not be able to have George's support for a custom tune.
  12. D

Jb4 w/Bluetooth - SOLD

Can I use the same app and log in to run 2 JB4s? on 2 different cars?
  13. D

WTB Aftermarket Paddle Shifters

I have some brushed aluminium ones. Message me
  14. D

2017 Golf Sportwagen "S" 4motion-SOLD!

2017 Golf Sport Wagen “S’ 4motion 41,300 miles Selling price $18,000 6/21 PA inspection Car is located in Lancaster, PA. Please feel free to text me for a faster reply 717-424-9612 This one of a kind wagen has the following mods- APR stage 1 ECU and TCU tune Emannual Design Springs BEC Golf R...
  15. D

JB4 motherboard

I have a jb4 motherboard Rev 3. It does not have a case or any cables. It would be a great upgrade if you have a Jb1. If interested please message me and I'll have to text you pics. I'm looking for 100/obo.
  16. D

Audi Q5 roof rack on Golf Sportwagen?

I have a GSW and had the same thought. I don't think they will work I think its a different set up. I did end up getting them on ebay for like $50 I think. they work great I did have to cut them so they were not hanging over the sides of the car. Good luck!
  17. D

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

I ended up getting these. https://www.alloyhub.com/shop/audi/tt/audi-tt-mk2-speedline-s-line-silver-18-alloy-wheel/ Sorry not great with photo uploads. Love them!
  18. D

DIY DSG Fluid and Filter Change

That was easy! I ended up using https://www.amazon.com/Hopkins-10106B-FloTool-Filler-Refill/dp/B000EH4UXM/ref=sr_1_27?crid=1QW3CHUTSZ75T&keywords=funnel+with+shut+off+valve&qid=1575483073&sprefix=on+off+funnel%2Caps%2C149&sr=8-27 that end fit right into the hole where the filter went snuggly. I...
  19. D

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

I love those wheels! Nice pick!