GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

2018 Golf R Folding Mirrors and puddle lights?

Hey guys, Installing power folding mirrors on a 2018 Golf R, NA model with DAP. I've been told that while the mirrors have puddle lights in them, they will not be functional as the NA model does not have the wiring inside. Anyone have insight? Any snags to watch out for?
  2. C

FS: OEM VW MK7.5 LED Tailights (North American version)

As the title states, like new condition OEM LED taillights from a Canadian Golf R. PM if interested. Located near Belleville ON.
  3. C

CarPlay disconnecting when changing driving modes

Hey guys, So I'm not sure if this is an issue with my car, my phone hardware, or the fact that I'm running the iOS 12 Public Beta. Maybe someone else here can help my troubleshoot. I have a 2018 R, DSG and use CarPlay with an iPhone 8 running the iOS 12.0 Public Beta. Every time I hit the...
  4. C

Offset plate mount for MK7.5R

Here is my take at an offset plate mount for the MK7.5R. I felt that existing designs lacked a few key details and I haven't been a fan of the brittleness of 3D printed parts. You can see the holes that the dealer drilled into the bumper, but luckily it will be replaced soon. I'm open to...
  5. C

Spoiler Painting-what are you paying?

Looking to order the Oettinger spoiler for my pearl white mk7.5, but am being quoted between $300 and $400 + tax here in Ontario to paint it. Is this reasonable? What’s a normal price?