GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bobyjane1234

EPC light 15202 code

Howdy Currently 47k km on my 2016 gti dsg. Has Uni stage 2 with dsg tune as well. Last night did a couple of hard pulls in 3rd and seemed to be feeling good. This morning I was on the highway in 5th at about 3000 rpm then EPC light came up, naturally limp mode ensued and adaptive cruise...
  2. bobyjane1234

Aggressive stance on 225/40 on 18X8.5

https://imgur.com/a/rrz9xVR Thinking 15 mm spacer rear and 8 in front ? Would aim for hitting outer fender for rear and front. Probly should of went with 235 on 8.5 but have to make it work. Thanks for whomever chimes in :) Pairdejeanz 225/40/18 18X8.5 ET 45
  3. bobyjane1234

Aggressive stance on 225/40 on 18X8.5

Double posted? Please delete :)
  4. bobyjane1234

Weird squealing sound (vid included)

Found issue, latch. :)
  5. bobyjane1234

Unitronic TBE W/ S2 Ecu + S2 TCU rattling sounds ? (4 vids included)

As the title says, I’ve pin pointed it on passenger side dash it seems but still clueless onto its actually where about or what it is. I will bring it to th shop for them to have a looks. Ideas ? Any feedback is greatly appreciated since it’s driving me crazy...
  6. bobyjane1234

Unitronic Stage 2 Ecu/Tcu feedback

Hello, Currently have stage 1 Ecu + Tcu on the car for over 1 week. It’s been nothing but awesome. I am going stage 2 with Unitronic turboback next week. I do not Have an upgraded intercooler. Does anyone have any experience with this tune on a stock IC ? (Heat soak) Any feedback on the...
  7. bobyjane1234

Just another wheel thread, opinion appreciated

Hi, I am looking for input on anyone that is or knows anything about running wheel spacers combined with RSE10 18X8.5 ET 45 lowered on VWR springs on a mk7 GTI. Shop is eye baling 5mm in the front and 10mm in the back. The fending lining in the rear goes straight vertical compared to the...
  8. bobyjane1234

RSe10 Satin black or Gloss (Powder Coated)

Hi, Looking for any long term users and their opinions on either Satin Black or having them powder coated (any wheel really). Satin black you wouldn't see as many scratches/swirl marks but cleaning is a concern and having them powder coated adds a layer of protection, easier to clean...