GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D.Gage

Anyone on here have an Atlas??

Wondering if there are any Atlas owners on here. I have a 23’ SE-Tech
  2. D.Gage

FS 18x9 Flow one F5, 19lbs

Flow one F5s for sale, 18x9 et 45 and 19lbs. Pick up in Fredericksburg VA area. The Yokohama All terrain tires (2] are just for test fit on my Atlas. $850 firm
  3. D.Gage

Non PP Rotors and Pads BNIB

Hawk talon rotors and Bosch ceramic pads for NON PP Gti. These rotors are fantastic as I ran a set on my Gti and loved them. $300 pick up only in Northern VA
  4. D.Gage

Sold.

sold.
  5. D.Gage

Sold

Put on car like twice, never had an accessory attached to it. Perfect condition and comes with 3 keys and tool to remove rack. Pick up in Northern VA, $200
  6. D.Gage

Sold.

ARM FMIC only on the car a few months and worked phenomenally in Virginias hot summer heat. Car is traded in this afternoon so this is up for sale. $450 pickup only in northern Virginia
  7. D.Gage

SOLD

Integrated engineering V1 intake for sale. Perfect mechanical condition with some cosmetic imperfections. $150 pickup only in northern Virginia.
  8. D.Gage

Lasfit h15 LED bulbs

Anyone tried these? They have good reviews on YouTube but just wondering if anyone had them in their mk7s. one of my bulbs blew out today and I need to replace asap. Thanks! https://www.lasfit.com/products/lasfit-lah15-drl-high-beam-led-auto-headlight-bulb-conversion-kit-72w-6000k-7600lm
  9. D.Gage

17 S, non PP pack brake options?

It’s times to replace my factory brakes that have lasted me 62k+. I’ve actually been pretty happy with the factory brakes, but since they are getting replaced I suppose why not upgrade. anyone running these? I’m not interested in a BBK or switching to another larger factory set, no track driving...
  10. D.Gage

(DC/VA/MD) 19x8.5 & 19x8 RS3 wheels with Pirelli Pzero

sold! 19x8.5 & 19x8 RS3 wheels with Pirelli Pzero that look fantastic on the MK7. I get compliments on these all the time. Selling because I’m bored and might be getting rid of my Gti… wheels are in excellent condition with only small imperfections in a few spots. 19x8.5 ET 46 with 255/30/19...
  11. D.Gage

NOVA people, Rapidpass test

Has anyone ever successfully used rapidpass for their emissions test???? I’ve gone through like 10 times the past few weeks and nothing… site says they don’t have a good reading for my car.
  12. D.Gage

Chainsaws

Gas or electric? I’m looking to get a chainsaw for light/medium duty around my house (2 acres with decent sized woods) both gas and battery powered have pros and cons and I can’t decide on which one to get. what are you guys using and why?
  13. D.Gage

YOHB?!?! Black R in Schenectady that ran a white model Y tonight? 12/2

Who has the Black R that ran my buddy in his white model Y around schenectady NY headed towards Amsterdam? Curious to know what was done to it.
  14. D.Gage

Keeping.

hi.
  15. D.Gage

Error: Driver door contact switch.

So I just pulled into my driveway and the car chimed and this warning light came on. Everything with the car seems fine, anyone else have this happen??
  16. D.Gage

Spacer bolt length question

So I’m running 5mm front and 15mm rear spacers right now and it looks amazing. im starting to find more instances than I’d like where I’m rubbing HARD in the rear when I have passengers in the car and I can’t chance messing up the rear quarter panels. Is it safe to run the bolts from the 15mm...
  17. D.Gage

Plaid seat replacements/repairs

Has anyone had their plaid seats repaired? My bolster is worn through from my ass and me liking to sit closer to the wheel. I’ve searched around and couldn’t find any replacement upper seat covers, has anyone replaced theirs? Oh and I got a quote of $250-$1,000 to repair my seat... yikes.
  18. D.Gage

18x9 et35

I’m strongly considering going this size when I order wheels. I’m lowered on Eibach sportlines so the car sits pretty low and looks great. Anyone have any experience with this size? I know a less aggressive width/offset would fit easier, but tbh this particular wheel looks like garbage if it...
  19. D.Gage

Alignment done today.

I had Eibach sportlines installed on my 17 Gti S, DSG a week and a half ago. I managed to put around 200 miles on it to help everything settle and got it aligned this afternoon. I talked with the tech afterwords and he explained everything he did and that it was nearly impossible to get the...
  20. D.Gage

Dallas Cars and Coffee at Tintstar

A good friend of mine has just opened a new tint shop in Carrollton, if anyone is free November 2 stop in and show some love. Thanks!