GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jack Straw

"Donut" Spare for For Golf R

Perfect condition, never been used. I bought this from DAP for my Golf R. $100. I'm in central Arizona.
  2. Jack Straw

Remus Responder

SOLD. Clean up that sloppy throttle response. Plug and play installation. I bought this unit new and used it for a little over one year. I'm selling my R so I removed it. Perfect condition. These sell new for about $250, first $150 takes it.
  3. Jack Straw

Rattle Search and Destroy Mission

My '17 R has developed a nasty rattle that seems to be in the right side of the back seat area. It came on slowly, infrequent a couple of months ago, now it's almost constant on any jiggly pavement. My first impression was that it sounded like a seat belt buckle noise, plastic clanking on...
  4. Jack Straw

"Front Assist" Goes On Strike

A dash warning appeared telling me that front assist was unavailable. My service shop will be diagnosing the system later this week. The service writer mentioned running into an electrical fault that began with this same front assist warning light that later morphed into an electrical problem...
  5. Jack Straw

WTB Parcel Shelf

I need the shelf and cords for my R.
  6. Jack Straw

Neuspeed Power Module For Sale

$185 shipped. Works perfectly. SOLD, 4-16-18. Thanks for lookin'
  7. Jack Straw

"No Readable Files" on SD card

I'm using Export for ITunes to transfer music files to an SD card. I formatted the card to Ex FAT and the export process appeared to work properly but when I insert the card in the #1 slot (#2 slot has the nav card) my screen reads No Readable Files. Any help would be welcome.:confused:
  8. Jack Straw

Steering Wheel Re-Trim Service

I just received and installed a nicely remodeled wheel for my Golf R. The company is Royal Steering Wheels in England. I opted for a slightly thicker rim with the perforated leather at the grip positions. They offer different stitching colors and contrasting center stripes but I wanted to...
  9. Jack Straw

Corbeau CR 1 Seats

I have a pair of CR 1 Corbeau seats in blue cloth. I used them in my Mustang GT for one year. Condition is virtually perfect. Brackets are available from Corbeau for any VW or Audi at around $200 a set. These seats cost $800 a pair new plus $200 for brackets. I'm asking $500. No shipping...
  10. Jack Straw

Tired Of Piano Black Dash Panels

I'm pretty careful about keeping the interior looking sharp but the Piano Black is vexing me. It's a magnet for smears and dust and looks good for only about 20 minutes after I shine it up. Silver or a brushed aluminum look is what I'm after. I guess I could order some new pieces from VW but...
  11. Jack Straw

I Need A New Image Host.....

I'm sure we've all heard about Photobucket and their attempt to rob us. I'm looking for a new hosting site. I'd love to hear what some of you like.:):)
  12. Jack Straw

WTS OEM Pretorias/tires

19" take offs from my R. Stock Continentals with at least 1/2 tread depth. No blemishes on wheels. PM me with email or phone for pictures. I'm in Arizona and will travel up to 200 miles to deliver. Will ship if necessary. $1100 firm
  13. Jack Straw

Upholstery and Color Changes

I find the interior of my R a little dull. The materials are great quality but I'd like some color in there. It seems the Euro spec cars offer some choices we don't have. Have any of you had any re-upholstery done?